• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your OOTD - Outfit of the Day

today i wore some really nice jeans i got 75% off and my grey hoodie because it's winter and the hoodie is warm and fluffy. i also got one of those beanies with ear things from a really nice shop in the city called shisi for really cheap! it's black and i wore it for the rest of the day i love it so much i'm going to wear it everywhere from now on

and obviously i wore my converse because they're the only shoes i really like at all and the last 2 pairs of shoes i bought ended up being a size too small so i can only wear them for a couple hours not a whole day

I'm wearing a light, white, loose/flowy top, with denim shorts. I'm also wearing converse trainers.

Just a simple outfit for camping in a heatwave.

I wore a pair of grey vans with grey socks, grey pants, and a grey tank top yesterday. My color palette is extremely large.

today i wore some really nice jeans i got 75% off and my grey hoodie because it's winter and the hoodie is warm and fluffy. i also got one of those beanies with ear things from a really nice shop in the city called shisi for really cheap! it's black and i wore it for the rest of the day i love it so much i'm going to wear it everywhere from now on

and obviously i wore my converse because they're the only shoes i really like at all and the last 2 pairs of shoes i bought ended up being a size too small so i can only wear them for a couple hours not a whole day

ooh gurl I feel you on the shoe thing
I bought the most cutest pair of converse a month a ago and I ordered them a size too small (im a us 6.5 in womens) and they were way too small and I didn't discover that till I had to walk home in them one day and it didn't go too well once I got home nearly crying xD (the shoe struggle is way too real)

Last edited:
I'm always in just a t-shirt, shorts, a Squall Leonhart necklace, and a League of Legends Pentakill bracelet.

... I just wear shorts and t-shirt throughout the year, really. Even winter.

Last edited:
black gym shorts + black tank top and then i put a cream jumper on b/cos i got cold

planning on wearing this black romper I got from forever 21 and some black doc martens, though I might change my mind on the shoes. it's kinda hot today.

A baggy and long napoleon dynamite shirt, mid-thigh length dark jean shorts, and some red converse.

Dresses all day every day. I absolutely hate wearing jeans.

bump.. ><; I thought I'd share my outfit. Dont mind my smudged mirror! It's pretty warm in California still but a slight breeze.
1pCqcVd.jpg

too lazy to post a pic tbh. ended up wearing two different outfits today; the first one was just for school, and the second outfit was just thrown together after i got home bc i had to go out and buy a steam gift card
- navy converse
- black jacket
- white t shirt with anime eyes bc im a weeb
- jean shorts
- cat stockings
this is the first and last time ill be dressing up like that to school (or in other words, hell). my friend insisted on twinning today :/ but any other day, i just wear a baggy hoodie and jeans
- gray sweat shirt
- work out shorts (idk what i was thinking, its like 70 degrees out here)
- uggs
- messy bun
- my smeared mascara. i looked like a dying panda when i went out but i honestly didnt care, i wanted to be quick so i could save time for studying. the guy working at game stop couldnt stop staring at my face bc it looks so weird

beanie, circle shades, pleather jacket with a shirt + hoodie, leggings under jeans 'cause it's cold as hell, boots, some plain silver rings

that's it

Back