Your OOTD - Outfit of the Day

xiaonu

どうぶつの森
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I haven't seen a thread for this yet ^^ what was your outfit of the day? Feel free to post photos or a text description. I'm on mobile at the moment so it's inconvenient for me. Today I wore a pink tank top that flares out at the waist. It has a sequin ribbon on the lower back and is a little bit backless. I wore shorts with ruffled lace on the legs cuffs. And gladiator sandals with pink straps enhanced with a ribbon and rhinestones! My infinity bracelet my boyfriend gave me as my accessory. What about you ?

a blue t shirt that says CAUTION I am allergic to negative people.
and white shorts .-. and un brush hair.

Just....sweatpants and a tshirt. That's it. I should really get ready for my doctors appointment.

Today was the first I've gotten dressed in a while lol. I have on a dark blue top with a lacy back and some dark jean shorts.

I'm actually going out today so I got sorta dressed up, I'm wearing a thin blue sweater and a black skirt with tights.

Uh. Lessee.

Getting only a little dressed up for D&D so- this, unbuttoned with a completely unimpressive gray tank top (I hate the phrase 'wife beater')- and, uh. Skinny black hipster jeans because I feel uncomfortable in loose clothing ahaha it tends to slide off bc what is a belt.

I might even grab my all-black Converse hi-tops and become the ultimate in looking like a douche.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today I am wearing blue basketball shorts.

That's it.

I wish I was you. ; n; I don't want to go outside.

White lace halterneck with an all-lace back. Indigo denim hot pants - they've like eight circles cut out of each side, then lined with gold-coloured rings.

It's too hot to dress up. :(

Last edited:
ummm

black yoga pants or idk sweat pants and my donut shirt

Donut_Panic!m6aDetail.png

Shorts with an orange "belt" on it, and a shirt with a minion that says "I decided to be awesome today." As usual, my two bracelets I haven't taken off in two months.

Pajamas for me too, along with an ankle brace. My pajama bottoms are from aerie and are a dark purpley-pink with hearts, circles & stars all over them. My top's from H&M and has a cow's skull on it :L

White lace halterneck with an all-lace back. Indigo denim hot pants - they've like eight circles cut out of each side, then lined with gold-coloured rings.

It's too hot to dress up. :(

I am having trouble picturing these pants. But that actually sounds- interesting.

I had to go out today for a special occasion (wedding dinner practice thing idk), so I wore a teal dress with tan combat boots cx along with a super boring pair of earrings and a keyblade necklace xP

Back