• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your OOTD - Outfit of the Day

Today's outfit is a red dress with floral patterns on it, brown boots, and peach teardrop earrings.

Hmm.. I found this thread and nobody is posting their OOTD anymore. I feel so sad.

I will!

My outfit today was:
Dark blue slim leg jeans
Little Twin Start t shirt I've had a few years now and is my favourite one
Blue Superdry hoodie
:D

Those skinny black jeans with massive holes at the knees like everyone wears, and a massively oversized maroon (?) sweater, with my docs. I call the sweater "oversized" but really, the only one left on sale was way too big for me, but I bought it anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

band shirt (neck deep), ripped black jeans, black vans and a jacket(?) thing over. pretty boring, the same as everyday really

VGQyuF4.jpg

Literally still one of my go - to outfits over a year later.

my black t-shirt with cute lil pink flamingoes on it + a bLacK jacket, ankle length jeans (sexy ik) black socks, and my big oll stompy shoes
the colour black makes me not look like a girl so thats why i physically spam myself with it

A Patriots Jersey because it's jersey day...

With blue jeans and cowboy boots...

Back