• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your OOTD - Outfit of the Day

xiaonu

どうぶつの森
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I haven't seen a thread for this yet ^^ what was your outfit of the day? Feel free to post photos or a text description. I'm on mobile at the moment so it's inconvenient for me. Today I wore a pink tank top that flares out at the waist. It has a sequin ribbon on the lower back and is a little bit backless. I wore shorts with ruffled lace on the legs cuffs. And gladiator sandals with pink straps enhanced with a ribbon and rhinestones! My infinity bracelet my boyfriend gave me as my accessory. What about you ?

a blue t shirt that says CAUTION I am allergic to negative people.
and white shorts .-. and un brush hair.

Just....sweatpants and a tshirt. That's it. I should really get ready for my doctors appointment.

Today was the first I've gotten dressed in a while lol. I have on a dark blue top with a lacy back and some dark jean shorts.

I'm actually going out today so I got sorta dressed up, I'm wearing a thin blue sweater and a black skirt with tights.

Uh. Lessee.

Getting only a little dressed up for D&D so- this, unbuttoned with a completely unimpressive gray tank top (I hate the phrase 'wife beater')- and, uh. Skinny black hipster jeans because I feel uncomfortable in loose clothing ahaha it tends to slide off bc what is a belt.

I might even grab my all-black Converse hi-tops and become the ultimate in looking like a douche.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today I am wearing blue basketball shorts.

That's it.

I wish I was you. ; n; I don't want to go outside.

A bodywalmer and shorts :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and my Nike flight trainers with socks

White lace halterneck with an all-lace back. Indigo denim hot pants - they've like eight circles cut out of each side, then lined with gold-coloured rings.

It's too hot to dress up. :(

Last edited:
ummm

black yoga pants or idk sweat pants and my donut shirt

Donut_Panic!m6aDetail.png

Shorts with an orange "belt" on it, and a shirt with a minion that says "I decided to be awesome today." As usual, my two bracelets I haven't taken off in two months.

Pajamas for me too, along with an ankle brace. My pajama bottoms are from aerie and are a dark purpley-pink with hearts, circles & stars all over them. My top's from H&M and has a cow's skull on it :L

White lace halterneck with an all-lace back. Indigo denim hot pants - they've like eight circles cut out of each side, then lined with gold-coloured rings.

It's too hot to dress up. :(

I am having trouble picturing these pants. But that actually sounds- interesting.

I had to go out today for a special occasion (wedding dinner practice thing idk), so I wore a teal dress with tan combat boots cx along with a super boring pair of earrings and a keyblade necklace xP

Back