• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

tumblr_m0fkr6AyUe1r31wv0o1_500.gif

I can't believe I wasted time writing a massive post about three townies. :D

rip

lol capella

Natty fair point about saying BlueLeaf wanted to get rid of CrazyGamer and BerryPop. CG was a townie.. soo. Also BerryPop was here and like BlueLeaf's disappeared sooo it's blueleaf
someone tell me who to protect idk and i want us to live to the end. :(

rip

lol capella

Natty fair point about saying BlueLeaf wanted to get rid of CrazyGamer and BerryPop. CG was a townie.. soo. Also BerryPop was here and like BlueLeaf's disappeared sooo it's blueleaf
someone tell me who to protect idk and i want us to live to the end. :(

Just choose randomly - maybe your protect will overlap with a scum shot lol

(oh oops i forgot 2 post this when i died)
tumblr_inline_n0cxumWmRW1ro7xzc.gif
(i hope u all die)

Last edited:
yeah it was lmao

rip mafia town win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me feloreena and natty da ONLY trio tbh B)
but we musn't forget berrypop in our town win B)

I felt like I did good until the partners were only mafia-town ; that was when nearly all kills would screw us.

I felt like I did good until the partners were only mafia-town ; that was when nearly all kills would screw us.

You were doing a great job actually. Before we knew there was all mafia-town pairs left, I thought you were a townie. o:

you were! i forgot you were actually playing though.. lol
which is good for mafia i guess

also js i successfully protected every night. lol. mafia must have used 2kp on sataric

you were! i forgot you were actually playing though.. lol
which is good for mafia i guess

also js i successfully protected every night. lol. mafia must have used 2kp on sataric

I need to change my vote to you in Scummies now. :)

tumblr_inline_n9dydkTqIw1r2hbhd.gif
End Game​

BlueLeaf had heard about his friend's deaths, and he was worried. But at the same time he was angry, and he wanted to get vengeance for his friends. He looked at the picture frame of him with Capella and Alise, and he shed a few tears. Their deaths were unseen. He thought he could get away with everything, but the surfers were smarter than they let on. And soon, they would come for him.

And he was ready. He had a shotgun in his hands, and he was by the party. He was in an old abandoned lighthouse, waiting for his enemies to strike. He was sweating, he was clearly nervous.

No matter how many times he told himself he wasn't scared to die for a cause, he was afraid of death. He was terrified. He had a life to live.

"God, where did it all go wrong..." BlueLeaf cried. He and his friends were doing fine, they had the surfers in their hands. They would take over the beach and the hangout, and have the whole city to themselves. It would be their domain. It would be their kingdom to rule. No restrictions, no laws, no order.

But that dream will never come true.

BlueLeaf could hear the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. He heard a few shouts and whispers. "I heard the last biker member is up here..." One shouted. "Shhh, be quiet! He will hear us!"

BlueLeaf chuckled, and rolled his head back. He wanted one last glimpse of the night sky. The moon was shining directly upon him. He could hear the waves crash against the rocks. He got his gun ready and aimed at the door.

When the surfers opened the door, BlueLeaf began shooting right away. Bullets bounced off the door, but some of them struck people. One bullet struck a surfer in the soldier and they fell back in agony. Another surfer hid behind the door and shot back at BlueLeaf, who was hiding behind the wall. However, after a few minutes of repeated gunfire BlueLeaf was finally shot. He could feel the bullet in his chest and fell back. He fell onto his knees and started coughing before passing out.

BlueLeaf the Mafia Goon lost his heart for his friends.

Town wins!

Action List|Observers Chat|2nd Observers Chat|Mafia Chat

Partner Quicktopics
Alise x Feloreena
Capella x Crazy Gamer
Sataric x VillageDweller
Natty x Ryan88
BlueLeaf x BerryPop
Crystal x Dad

Thanks everyone for playing! Feedback is appreciated! I realize it becomes very hard for scum to win near end game, so I was thinking it should've just been townies vs goons. But if anyone has anything to say about the setup and my hosting it would be really appreciated. I hope you had fun!​

Last edited:
Back