• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

but didn't we reach majority?

Yes - but Tsundere hasn't tallied the votes up and announced that majority has been reached, so technically it hasn't be rached yet and people can still vote untill Tsun does post. .-.

Capella (2) - Sataric, Crystal
Crystal (5) - Feloreena, Natty, VillageDweller, BlueLeaf, Ryan88
Ryan88 (1) - Capella
No Lynch (1) - Berrypop
It takes 6 votes to reach majority.
If you don't reach majority by the end of the day then it will be a no lynch.
Majority has not been reached, if majority isn't reached by 2 and a half hours from now day will end in no lynch.

Last edited:
Since Crystal just voted for himself, I believe majority is now reached - But otherwise I would be willing to switch my vote as well.
That being said, it's time for me to make a massive #YOLO move. I am going to openly Roleclaim that I am the Doctor. Now, you might think "Why would you reveal that? Are you stupid?" - But please hear me out. I have my reasons.

First, by revealing this - Since only the Doctor knows if their target was saved or not - I can say that VillageDweller was targeted by Mafia last night and I saved him. This means that he is a confirmed Townie, and everything he has said in the thread has been with towns best interest in mind. That can be important to know.

Secondly, anyone who has had a partner claiming Doctor to them in the QuickTopic is PARTNERED WITH MAFIA - There is only one Doctor in the game, and that's me. We need to reduce the Mafia KP as soon as possible and therefore I think it's worthwhile to forward this, since it's quite possible that at least one of the Mafias fake claimed this role. The reason I did not reveal this before the day lynch was over is because, honestly, I wanted to give everyone some time to get town reads on me first so that they believe my claim. That way, if someone else has claimed Doctor to you in your QT, you can analyze their behaviour and compare it to mine, and you'll know that I am the one telling the truth.

And the third reason is actually straight forward but very risky - By revealing that I am one of only two blue roles in the entire game, I am baiting Mafia to target me. And if I can continue to make sure that kills do not go through, and buy town more time, I think it's a worthy sacrifice to make in the end. Maybe I'll heal myself tonight and Mafia will waste another KP? Maybe I will not, but trick them that I will with this message, and instead heal myself tomorrow when they think I cannot target myself again? By taunting and baiting the Mafia team I hope to be able to prevent a few more town deaths before my time is up.

Despite those reasons I don't think it was a good idea to claim so soon as Doctor, but I know you like to do crazy **** sometimes. :p

Despite those reasons I don't think it was a good idea to claim so soon as Doctor, but I know you like to do crazy **** sometimes. :p

Sometimes you have to gamble a little bit. Of course, it could turn out to be very worthwhile but at the same time it might also all fall flat and really just get me killed without me being able to accomplish much more than I have at this point. But alongside of the other reasons mentioned, I hope that people will now be more certain of how very much town aligned I am this game, and therefore be more willing to hear me out when I am suspicious of people.

BerryPop has made several strange moves in this game so far. I'm definitely keeping an eye on them. And it seems like Alise, Ryan88 and CrazyGamer are all just trying to slide under the radar at the moment. It's very likely that at least one or two of these people are scum, in my opinion. I am less suspicious of BlueLeaf after his more recent posts, but more-so of Natty who did NOT respond to me calling her a little suspicious earlier on. I would have wanted her to at least address it and put my speculations to rest.

js Cap and Harry are friends too. I'm pretty sure cap is scum. After I die please keep an eye on her.

Capella (1) - Sataric,
Crystal (6) - Feloreena, Natty, VillageDweller, BlueLeaf, Ryan88, Crystal
Ryan88 (1) - Capella
No Lynch (1) - Berrypop

Crystal will be lynched. Post coming shortly.

js Cap and Harry are friends too. I'm pretty sure cap is scum. After I die please keep an eye on her.

This right here is true. If Crystal flips Town against all odds (Why did you vote for yourself, in that case? Very bad idea!) then that adds further suspicion onto Capella, who has been strangely quiet since she noticed most votes falling in Crystal's direction rather than her own.

I am less suspicious of BlueLeaf after his more recent posts, but more-so of Natty who did NOT respond to me calling her a little suspicious earlier on. I would have wanted her to at least address it and put my speculations to rest.

Wait, are you saying you aren't or are sus of me? I mean I don't know how to reply to out your speculations at rest when it was simply a gut feeling you had... Kind of hard to make a reply to just simply a gut feeling.

Out of Natty and ryan88, ryan88 is definitely more suspicious with his bandwagoning at the moment. He was so sure he had flipped Crystal to majority as well when he placed his vote. They can't both be scum due to their partnership.

If Crystal is town I will be so disappoint at your lack of defence. :(

After thinking some more, I think I know what you are doing Sataric. ;)

Wait, are you saying you aren't or are sus of me? I mean I don't know how to reply to out your speculations at rest when it was simply a gut feeling you had... Kind of hard to make a reply to just simply a gut feeling.

I'm just trying to get you to start talking, Madame Natty. I cannot get a good read on you otherwise. *Grins!*

Night 1

The surfers gathered around Crystal, and started to bombard her with questions. She was slowly cornered into a wall, and she had no place to run.

"This is justice for what you did to Dad!" one surfer accused. The surfer slapped Crystal across the face, and others joined in. Crystal ran through the crowd trying to escape, but the only place she could run to was the cliff.

"I'm innocent, you got to believe me!" Crystal begged. Sweat was running down her face, and she was clearly nervous. But none of the surfers bought it.

"Shut up, we all know you killed Dad. There's no place left for you to run." The surfers chanted. Slowly, they started walking towards Crystal. Crystal was at the bare end of the cliff, one step away from falling into the ocean.

"I won't let you guys take me. I won't go down, not with you." Crystal smiled, and she took a step back. One of the surfers reached out for her, but they were too late. Crystal fell to her doom.

Crystal the townie washed away.
Night ends in 24.5 hours, unless all actions are sent in. Ends at 6PM PST.

Last edited:
Back