• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

I don't think people should claim to their partners either, if you haven't done so already I don't think you should. Easy blue death for mafia if somebody with a blue role was dumb enough to do so.

Day 1

"Who do you think you are, punk?" the biker laughed. They shoved Dad back into the wall. No one could see them, they were in an alley.

"Please, please I'm begging you.." Dad cried. But it was no use. The biker smacked Dad with a crowbar, and Dad fell to their knees, with blood streaming down his face.

"You shoulda known your place then. This is my part of town, there's no room for rats like you here" the biker kicked Dad's body, while Dad screamed.

Dad could feel their ribs break, and uttered a few sounds before passing out. Their lifeless body slowly stopped breathing and laid there. The biker kicked Dad's body a few times to make sure they were dead. The biker placed Dad's body in the dumpster and quickly left the scene.

Dad the Townie was left in the dumps.
It takes 6 votes for majority. There are 11 players remaining. Voting is done in THIS thread.

Last edited:
RIP Dad. :( (but is it just me or does the story sound funny with the name "Dad") It seems like Mafia wanted to target the stronger players first.

Lynching a blue very early on is risky, so we should discuss if we will nl or regularly lynch.

RIP Dad. :( (but is it just me or does the story sound funny with the name "Dad") It seems like Mafia wanted to target the stronger players first.

Lynching a blue very early on is risky, so we should discuss if we will nl or regularly lynch.

We have no detectives or other investigation roles so there's no real reason for going the No-Lynch path here; we will likely be just as clueless on Day 2 and then there will be even fewer of us left on the town team. Instead I suggest that we do not rush through this day all that fast so that we can get proper discussions going and get good reads on people.

With such a small number of players in the game I do not want to lynch an inactive either unless they are very suspicious and seeming to intentionally want to float under the radar - I think Tsundere would likely replace them or modkill them if they didn't contribute with anything in the long run.

Let's recap what we know: Crystal is now left standing without a partner. There is one kill missing. (Mafia KP is listed as 2) There is 8 Town to 3 Mafia left. And we have a maximum of 24 hours to figure out who's scum.

Personally I am the most suspicious of BerryPop because of how unwilling they seemed to be to share their thoughts at the very start of the game, for being reluctant to voice their opinion on the whole "reveal your partners" idea, and for pressing others to "start contributing" about 15 minutes into the game whilst not really doing much themselves.

We have no detectives or other investigation roles so there's no real reason for going the No-Lynch path here; we will likely be just as clueless on Day 2 and then there will be even fewer of us left on the town team. Instead I suggest that we do not rush through this day all that fast so that we can get proper discussions going and get good reads on people.

With such a small number of players in the game I do not want to lynch an inactive either unless they are very suspicious and seeming to intentionally want to float under the radar - I think Tsundere would likely replace them or modkill them if they didn't contribute with anything in the long run.

Let's recap what we know: Crystal is now left standing without a partner. There is one kill missing. (Mafia KP is listed as 2) There is 8 Town to 3 Mafia left. And we have a maximum of 24 hours to figure out who's scum.

Personally I am the most suspicious of BerryPop because of how unwilling they seemed to be to share their thoughts at the very start of the game, for being reluctant to voice their opinion on the whole "reveal your partners" idea, and for pressing others to "start contributing" about 15 minutes into the game whilst not really doing much themselves.

sorry about not posting, its getting late here
and i guess the mafia didnt want to kill anyone other than dad?

Sataric, the game doesn't use Replacements. Have you been reading the OP? ;)

I doubt it, I don't think Mafia would use 2 KP on one person, especially when they have somewhat of a high chance of a successful shot.

ac46WeP.jpg

Sataric, the game doesn't use Replacements. Have you been reading the OP? ;)

Oh. Well, yes. But I did kind of skim through it because it seemed quite basic. I'll read it again more carefully.
(The first time I was corrected though, when I said that Mafia Goons would be paired up with Townies, that's actually what the OP said but Tsundere fixed that and it was just a type-o.)

yeah im confused too.
we dont have a roleblocker, so why only one kill?

Oh, I don't know, because a Doctor maybe protected someone? There's always the chance the Doc worked their magic, in that case I say good job to you, Doctor!

Back