• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

Please make sure you have PMs on or have room so the game can start. Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Night 0
tsundere the really cool god drowned.
The game has started.
Send in actions ASAP. Night will end once all actions are sent in. (Or in 24 hours)
no flavor text rn sorry

Last edited:
Greetings! Since I see a lot of people are watching the thread yet nobody seems to want to be the first to speak, I would like to start up a discussion just to get us talking - And the first point of interest to address is perhaps "Do we share who we are partnered with openly here in the thread, or do we keep it a secret?"

As far as I can tell, there's both Pro's and Con's to each decision here, but it would give us more information to work with. We know that the Mafia is definitely paired with Townies, so if a Mafia would die then their partner would be cleared. Furthermore, it seems very unlikely that Mafia would kill their partners because they can always try to manipulate and use them as long as they are alive, and because it makes themselves look quite bad if their partner flipped Townie and they're still alive. However, Mafia might be able to use the list of whom is partnered with whom to play mind games on us too. Discuss.

Greetings! Since I see a lot of people are watching the thread yet nobody seems to want to be the first to speak, I would like to start up a discussion just to get us talking - And the first point of interest to address is perhaps "Do we share who we are partnered with openly here in the thread, or do we keep it a secret?"

As far as I can tell, there's both Pro's and Con's to each decision here, but it would give us more information to work with. We know that the Mafia is definitely paired with Townies, so if a Mafia would die then their partner would be cleared. Furthermore, it seems very unlikely that Mafia would kill their partners because they can always try to manipulate and use them as long as they are alive, and because it makes themselves look quite bad if their partner flipped Townie and they're still alive. However, Mafia might be able to use the list of whom is partnered with whom to play mind games on us too. Discuss.

Check OP again, mafia just paired with town, not townies.
Ok good night byee

I'm fine with revealing who my partner is, but I can't speak for everybody. I think it would be left up to each partnership if they're comfortable outing themselves. But reading the pros and cons you listed, I think there's more pros. But who knows

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd think *

Check OP again, mafia just paired with town, not townies.
Ok good night byee

Right - Thanks for clarifying that! Much appreciated! We would still know that if a Mafia member is killed, then the person they were paired with is definitely town aligned!

Mafia may kill their partner simply because it's the 'strange' thing to do, or if the partner becomes suspicious of them (but that probably won't happen on Night 0 unless they screw up big time). Day should come rather soon so I doubt there's time to get a full list, especially when VillageDweller is now going to bed. Probably best to save for day if we're stuck on who to lynch? I'd be fine revealing who I am paired with as well, I have nothing to lose by it.

I don't trust anybody not even my partnah.

That is probably a very good idea. The way this game seems to be designed is essentially "If you're not Mafia, there's a 50% chance that your partner is!" and those are quite poor odds. We've got three pairs that are town on both sides, and three pairs that have a Mafia on one side and a town aligned player on the other.

So... half the game is filled with lurkers already, please end night. :p

I will be keeping an eye on those who I can see lurking the thread from the start yet still haven't posted - BerryPop.

If there is also a collective scum chat, that means that if every person outs their partnership then mafia will have an idea of who is not townie and potentially a blue role. And even if there isn't a collective scum chat a mafia goon could use subtraction to make a slightly more accurate guess as to who is who. There not being a collective scum chat would be funny though. Anyways, that is the only logical con to the idea of outing partnerships.

ok, its night 0, we just started, no one is suspicious yet.
Thats why i havent been posting.

Back