• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is your town VERY MESSY(like mine) or is it Very neat and tidy

cookieangal

Bells
Cake
Im just feeling curious right now to see, are lots of people like me? Or are they the complete opposite, please let me know! :)

This morning it was all clean (finally) but now it's messy again. I have a lot of things I need between characters so right outside my train station is always so messy.

It's messy. I have a bunch of items on the ground, non hybrid flowers from time travelling, weeds everywhere. I can never maintain perfect stays for more then 4 days

Celadon is has a ton of items on the ground and Chrome is overrun with weeds. :c

My town is a mess thanks to my giveaway. I'm thinking of just letting people come into my cycling town soon so they can raid it all.

It's very neat and tidy! It's beautiful! My path is still a work-in-progress though.

My town is pretty neat right now. My beach has a couple items, but that's about it. I have the perfect town! ^^

A mess at the moment, too busy to clean up.

Last edited:
Half and Half. There are only a few items in my town that I wish to clean them up, but I just ignore them and carry on with the other things I need to do.

I don't have anything on the ground, but I also don't have any grass or paths. My PWPs are kinda roughly scattered, too. Idk.

I feel like people around here would hate it, tbh.

my town is pretty neat, occasionally one or two items on the ground that i'm transferring to my other chara but that's about it.

It's kind of neat in some areas, but messy in others. My ground is swarmed in flowers, whether hybrid or otherwise, and I haven't got a good location for my trees (which I'm still cutting down). On the other hand, I've been better with my trash than in WW, and am actually utilising the wardrobe system well. My flowers are also (mostly) organised, so there's that, too.

Back