Very new to Animal Crossing and looking for friends!

Andi

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Hi!

Like I said I just recently got ACNL and I am ADDICTED, So I figured why not get the whole experience and play with other people as well . Any tips or ticks for a newbie is also appreciated! I am a coupe of weeks in.

Hello Andi! Welcome to TBT! For now all I can recommend is you research what 10 villagers you want in your town permanently. It's really one of everyone's biggest goals on here and this community has a buy and sell board just for villagers. x Read the rules though because you can't make buy boards, only sell boards. Even I am getting confused. Hahah.

This is a good site to look at villagers and it has a few nice guides too! x

Welcome to the site, hope you like it here. C: Feel free to PM me if you need help.

My tip is if you want to be able to purchase things on the forums with TBT the best thing to do is try and sell a talent of yours for TBT. I have a shop where I draw art and sell it for TBT so I can fund my addiction to getting unorderables/DLC, haha.

Welcome to the forum! You've probably been told this a billion times, but going to the island to farm beetles & fish for sharks is one of the easiest ways to make in-game bells. It goes by even faster if you get rid of all the flowers and trees excluding the palm trees.

Back