• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

**The Food Thread** New food ideas for New Leaf/Future Games.

Izzy Reincarnated

ボケ!!!!&#
Bells
Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
What are some of your favorite fruits that you've ALWAYS wanted to be in Animal Crossing!?!!?!? Write them down here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can either be on bushes or trees.

My List:

1. Figs
2. Tomatoes
3. Sweet lemon
4. Avocado
5. Mulberries
6. Dragonfruit
7. Pineapple

Last edited:
I've always thought that they should improve gardening in general to make it at least more lucrative.

I'd also love to see strawberries introduced in game, and others like blueberries, blackberries and cranberries. Berry bushes would be awesome.

i want veggies ;w;
like i wanna be able to grow carrots and cabbages and things
maybe with a similar system to the harvest moon games (water them once every day for them to grow)

strawberries
blueberries
belladonna
raspberries
blackberries
berry bushes

id like harvestable vineyards so u can get grapes, and like u could harvest them early and get green grapes or wait and get purple grapes

star fruit
theobroma cacao
maybe there could be variants in ripeness of fruits, so u can see them grow
kiwi
the tomato

ok I actually swear to god I had "sunglasses" typed here and almost posted sunglasses as a recommended fruit, like not even as a joke, it was just there

tbh idk if i want veggies? like idk id just view it as another reason to feel obligated to log in every single day, got 2 water my crops!! $$$ idk tho Iguess if they added it I wouldnt mind but I always just considered ac my fruit game and hm my veggie game

I agree with everything said here so far!

I'd love to also have a fruit shop in Main Street, or included with the caf?. That way, you could find different fruits every day. :)

Well if they put all these fruit and veggies in then I hope they'd put in an awesome cooking/recipe aspect too. Could make money off recipes or get villager affection up quicker with better recipes...rarer ingredients would be at different times of the year, different times of the days and areas.

Pastries, chocolate, vanilla, pies, lemonade, sushi, berries, melons, bread, water bottles, anything really.
The villagers must get so tired of coffee. And no, not all of these are fruit

Back