• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you ever use your mule character?

jessicat_197

Cry Baby
Bells
Switch
1064-4951-8907
Cake
Just wondering if anyone actually uses their mule character(character who is only used for designs)? Will anything happen if we don't?

The only time I do is to decorate the houses.

there are no repercussions of not playing as your paths carrier.
i do use my side character, though. he'll develop more of a story.

Last edited:
Sometimes, but very very rarely. Mostly just to decorate their homes or pickup extra items from the floor and whatnot
Right now they have their pockets and dressers full of hybrids I've been too lazy to actually move around and plant

Sometimes. Not often though. Usually just to decorate. They only thing that happens if you don't use them is rarely villagers will ask where they've been.

Other than holding extra path patterns... I use my side character when Katrina shows up in my town xD haha

I play with my side characters pretty often. I like decorating their houses and making designs c:

I tried, but I've pretty much given up on it. The animals want to see more of my "mule character" which is the only reason why I try.

I've recently made a mule character for paths. I only intend to use it to talk to Sable each day to get the QR sewing machine unlocked for my paths, and it will also be used as storage. Otherwise I haven't talked to any of my villagers with it, and I don't intend to either.

I only ever log into my second character when I see her mailbox is full.
Other than that, no, not really.

I log into one alt almost daily - I use the alt to get further items off Sahara, Redd (if he has more than one real) & a fortune of Katrina (as far as I know your alts fortunes are included in the 20 visits you require for her to set up in your town).

I tend to order from Timmy/Tommy Nooks & HHA via an alt - to keep my mayor free to get letters off villagers/Gulliver/Redd items.
My mayor sends one letter daily to each villager, so her letter box can be full on a daily basis. My alts don't send letters.
Together with storage space/pattern holding make them indispensable.

I created one mule character last year so I could have more paths, but ended up deciding that I'd play with her too. I don't always use her ( sometimes I stay 4-5 days without using her) but I always do when I am home and have nothing to do :) I'm making her house larger rn, she has tons of gracie clothes + is friends with all villagers.

My mules are mainly just there to store designs like paths and such. I do still like to decorate their houses though.

My "mules" I use for mainly paths. But I have started decorating their houses. It's a challenge for me. I like landscaping more the interior design.

I'll play as her every so often... Mainly just to get extra items from Saharah and of course to hold a bunch of unorderable junk.

Back