• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's on your Fridge Door? :D

pictures of me and my siblings, magnets, calendars, coupons, ad magnets, butterfly magnets, bear magnets

yeah it looks nice, i promise

Magnets from different places I've visited. Started collecting them a couple of years ago. So far, have magnets from Sweden, Finland, Norway, Estonia, Belarus, New York, Cornwall, London, Morocco, Spain, France and Italy. I'll be adding Greece, Albania and Wales to the collection this summer!!

This awesome hand-crafted refrigerator magnet that my beloved girlfriend made for me, featuring Sloths. The photograph does not do it justice - The colours are much more vivid in real life, but my camera flash did not want to behave properly!

zVmdUsm.png

Magnets. Lots and lots of magnets. Most of them are scrabble letters that my family and I use to spell stuff. Nothing important though, it's usually stuff like, "-family member name- smells".

A sticky note my brother wrote saying "Happy Father's Day". It's July and he has yet to take it off.

Stuff lol:

293733_10151232477629621_987424131_n.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pictures of everyone in my family except me.

I laughed real hard because that's totally what the fridge at my mom's place is like.
They have 0 pictures of me hahahaha.

Last edited:
Back