Do you guys think converting TBT bells into in game bells is cheating?

LouLou422

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Red Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
And if you do, did it wreck the game for you if you ever did that?

I'm asking because my boyfriend is giving me grief over selling my 700 TBT bells for in game bells. He said that it'll ruin the game for me and that all the challenge will come out of it. Personally, I think he's wrong, but I was wondering what you guys think?

My reasoning is that, firstly, I'm not using this 700, and I could really use the 21 mil I'm getting, it'll help me progress in the game and I also really don't think it will last that long (I have a lot planned and a lot to do).

So, share your opinions with me!

You earned the TBT the way you earn bells, with time and effort. No, IMO, it's not cheating

No. It's an easy way to make money so you can do the more fun things in the game like designing your town, house, and getting your dream villagers. Beetle farming and other ways of making bells are more laborious.

Wait... Hold on?

700 TBT Bells is currently going for 21,000,000 Bells?!!! o_O

Does anyone know what 10,000 TBT Bells would currently sell for?
300m?

- - - Post Merge - - -

+i dont think its' cheating 'cause you get tbt by posting -> which takes time
bells ingame -> playing -> takes time
time = the resource thingy
= not cheating

i don't even use tbt bells i didn't know i could even sell them and i will currently be seeking someone to sell my tbt bells to right now so i think that speaks to my feelings on the subject...

It's not cheating in any way. You're basically converting a currency into another one, and if you have no use for the TBT bells you may as well sell them. I think your boyfriend is just jealous that he's not getting 21 million bells. :p Don't let him put you off trading them, because he is definitely being unreasonable.

Imo it's not, but I don't do it. I prefer getting ac bells myself and buying furniture or other stuff with tbt c:

lmao i honestly dont get how its cheating at all its not like youre abusing a glitch or hacking pff ??
i understand how instantly getting all those bells could ruin the game for some people but that doesnt mean its cheating lol ... i havent sold my tbt bells yet ive only bought furniture sets and equips but i did sell julian for like 25m or w/e
- - - - - - - -
no its not cheating.​

i don't even use tbt bells i didn't know i could even sell them and i will currently be seeking someone to sell my tbt bells to right now so i think that speaks to my feelings on the subject...

I don't use TBT bells at all either. Maybe I'm missing something, but I'd much rather sell them for in game bells, and have done so a couple times now. I don't see it as cheating at all. :)

Back