Mafia Tom's I'm a cop you idiot mafia [Town Wins]

Why in the world would I be a fake DT. No one has stepped forward. And I'm not that reckless as scum. If I was scum I would've seen how bad this plan would've gone for us, and obviously would've rejected Truffle's plan.

But yes, if AndyB comes back town then Alise and Harry are scum.
##Vote: Alise

Why in the world would I be a fake DT. No one has stepped forward. And I'm not that reckless as scum. If I was scum I would've seen how bad this plan would've gone for us, and obviously would've rejected Truffle's plan.

But yes, if AndyB comes back town then Alise and Harry are scum.
##Vote: Alise

yeah thats why i said theres a low chance

Alise, you could have claimed Detective as well and said you checked VD and he was town. Or the other way around. This would have caused confusion and probably would have given you a shot at winning. Basically you screwed yourself. You guys deserve scummies for worst mafia duo.

Alise & VD are scum, lynch Alise first.

Alise, you could have claimed Detective as well and said you checked VD and he was town. Or the other way around. This would have caused confusion and probably would have given you a shot at winning. Basically you screwed yourself. You guys deserve scummies for worst mafia duo.

Alise & VD are scum, lynch Alise first.

wow, harsh :(

VOTES SO FAR:

Alise (4)
C r y s t a l
AndyB
tsundere
Truffle

MAJORITY REACHED

NIGHT 1​

Alise the Mafia Goon was hung.

Get those actions in!

Hey truffle can you protect me tonight? thanks
Scum team should surrender now lol
Sorry elise babe <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just need to live tonight anyway, doesn't matter if someone else dies.

Hey truffle can you protect me tonight? thanks
Scum team should surrender now lol
Sorry elise babe <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just need to live tonight anyway, doesn't matter if someone else dies.

i hope u die

- - - Post Merge - - -

{lol im terrible scum ok bye!!}

I would honestly say check Harry first, by all means if he comes up clean, check me too.
But if that is the case then someone is a dirty liar in all this. And I'm telling you now, it's not me.

HARRY JUST SAID HE WAS SCUM IN CIV
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH LOSER

- - - Post Merge - - -

(tom is there and we didnt break any rules ok. he surrendered xoxo)

If that's the case, then it needs to be said here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, cool. That was nice.

Yep, I'll protect you. No matter what happens we need to lynch VD because he's the other scum member. Gonna send in my action right now. You can investigate VD if you want to. That way we can just double check.

Harry - send in your scum kill for me or surrender. Just make your decision quickly please!

Alise - Sorry for being harsh. I don't mean to be rude to you, I just needed to make up for stupid Harry Potter mafia. (This one is for you, Kayla!) I'm sure you'll get better at mafia, Alise. And please don't let this game stop you from playing. Practice makes perfect. It's hard being mafia.

Back