• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My appeal to the collectible gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one appreciated my awesome Reggie collectible. If anything deserves to exist....

ha.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

U wat m8

Limited shop collectibles are srs business. Some of them have less quantity, difficulty and value than even the event collectibles you treat as holy.

Still nothing I can do.

Just want to pop in here and clarify: Lack of restocks for the most part is not a labour issue. It's by design for some collectibles, we want them to be rare. While on the other hand, there are ones in the Shop set to unlimited at the same time.

Some items are meant to be rare, hence they aren't restocked. However, they are restocked for events (acnl 1 year anniversary for instance) and new ones are available in special events (tbt fair, Halloween, Easter...).
There is no need to be begging. Whether people are begging for them or not, they won't be restocked. You just got to learn to wait if you want to get one yourself. Surprisingly, people who ask for them to be restock are often the ones who don't stay long on the forum.

NO NO MORE COLLECTIBLES I DONT EVEN HAVE THE FRUIT! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TOO ME!?

all jokes aside it would be pretty cool to get a few more frequent restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back