• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading maple

asuka

Dearly Beloved
Bells
Switch
1430-8747-7217
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Blue Feather
Red Feather
Pink Feather
Feedback
100% (156) +
hi um maple is leaving me in 5 days but i wanna get her out asap (only need 11 more cycled for jacques back ugh)
i'm looking for flurry, marina, celia,kiki or poppy

I have flurry! But I don't want Maple but you can still have her. I can get her out by tomorrow:)

Last edited:
I have flurry! But I don't want Maple but you can still have her. I can get her out by tomorrow:)

owo thats so sweet!! you may wanna keep her for a bit, im trying to cycle rn and ima probably get a replacement before i get flurry, but i should let you know i have chrissy and lolly in my cycle town!! you can have whoever pings first <33

owo thats so sweet!! you may wanna keep her for a bit, im trying to cycle rn and ima probably get a replacement before i get flurry, but i should let you know i have chrissy and lolly in my cycle town!! you can have whoever pings first <33

Really?! Thank you soooo much!!!

Back