• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Dear Re-Tail, Thank You! The True Giveaway Thread! - ENDED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackofspadesman

♠Pokémon Master♠
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (61) +
If you've been on the Re-Tail board in the past couple days, you'll have probably seen my thread leading up to the very giveaway you're looking at right now. If you haven't seen the post, here it is again (and then I'll add new stuff after it).

*clears throat*

My name is jackofspadesman, but you can call me Jake.

Over the past few weeks I've been buying and selling things on TBT and I've only been a member here for around a month. I joined to sell Stitches who popped up in my town one day and got a big 20 million for him. Ever since then, I've made a goal to reach 100m in my ABD, and that day is about to come.

Earlier today, I had 72m in my bank currently and KiloPatches won my auction with a bid of 55 million, pushing me 20m+ ahead of my 100m goal, so thank her for making this auction a thing! She hardly even wants most of the items she won and is giving a lot away!!! With that being said, I've seen a lot of generosity on this board; people giving away silver tools, hybrids, millions of bells, furniture, and just about everything imaginable in New Leaf.

I've decided it's my turn to be generous to all of you, so I'm going to give back to you with

A HUGE GIVEAWAY

And here it finally is!

Rules and entry YOU MUST READ THESE IN ORDER TO ENTER

How can you enter? Very simple!

Just make a reply to this thread with the following:

Your Mayor Name / Town:
Friend Code:
Someone you are thankful for in life:
Someone you are thankful for on TBT:

Other rules?
This is going to be a rather odd thing to say, but I'm going to allow PRIZE TRADING! If you find someone who wants your prize, you both can send me a PM to confirm it and I will swap your prizes, no problem!

ALSO YOUR POST MUST CONTAIN THE WORD "SCOUT" IN IT, I WILL NOT WARN YOU IF IT DOESN'T!

ONLY POST ONE TIME IN THIS THREAD, THAT INCLUDES EVEN REPLYING TO PEOPLE! IF YOU POST MORE THAN ONCE, YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED!

End Date: July 31st, 2014 at 7 PM EST

THE PRIZES!!!!

Alright, what you've all been reading for and waiting for, the prizes!!!!

Bell Prizes

• 10 Million Bell Grand Prize
  • 7.5 Million Bell Prize (thank you Mayorofarcadia for the 2 million bell donation!)
  • 5 Million Bell Prize

Gardening Prizes

• 16 hybrids of your choice, I will try my best to breed/get a hold of them!
  • 3 full baskets of bamboo, and a full basket of EVERY fruit + an additional basket of perfect peaches!
  • THREE Silver Axes!

Furniture and Clothing Prizes

• 5 K.K. Songs of your choice! (List here) Thank you to Wholockian for K.K. Birthday!!!
  • All Nintendo Furniture (Link) including full Link and Samus Outfits, Wallpaper and Floor, K.K. Song
  • Any furniture set from KiloPatches' shop, including Campus! Refurbishing can be done as well!!! - 3 PRIZES AVAILABLE
  • Lovely set WITH PHONE - donated by fatmasterson
  • Full Creepy Set - donated by MayorMelony!
  • A streetpass balloon set - donated by fatmasterson
  • All New Years hats! - donated by mysticoma

Service Prizes
  • CADBBERRY'S drawing set, "A set, 2, drawings of anything they want for free. It could be a mayor, pokemon, OC, ect. anything they want can be drawn for free."
  • Sa-chan - a "doodle" of your mayor! DIGITAL ONLY - 2 PRIZES AVAILABLE
  • 1 free cut out sprite from me (Reference thread for this and pattern prizes)
  • 1 free pattern sprite from me - 4 PRIZES AVAILABLE!

How winners will be selected:

The easiest way to select winners is by random number generator, so that's how it will be done. If you somehow get your number chosen twice, or if you entered incorrectly, the person below you will when that prize (imagine if you're taken out after winning, everyone would go up a spot, not down so that's how it works).

IF YOU WIN I WILL PM YOU, BUT YOU WILL HAVE 3 DAYS TO CONTACT ME, JACKOFSPADESMAN, TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE WON SO WE CAN ARRANGE YOU GETTING YOUR PRIZE!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN
Oh and some new prizes might be added during the course of the giveaway

Last edited:
I'll get this started :)

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Ai, town Tenshi
Friend Code: on the left
Someone you are thankful for in life: my friends and family
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I am thankful for LadyScion for letting me adopt Pekoe <3 She is also one of the friendliest and generous people I have known on TBT.

scout

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Deadlamb / Emoville
Friend Code: 3239-3893-8627
Someone you are thankful for in life: My bff, kevin!
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Penguins !

Scout :)

Mayor Name: Benji / Town: LeonCity
Friend Code:0001-4557-8426
Someone you are thankful for in life: My ex girlfriend that changes me a lot.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I'm neew that's an uncool question haha~ let's say Togekiss because he's the first SCOUT who came to say hello~

Town Name: WoodHut
Mayor Name: Orange
FC: 0189-8951-6155
Someone Im grateful for in life: My Best Friend Larri <3 My family went through tough times and I lost alot of friends, but she stuck around and Is the best friend I could ask for!
Someone Im Grateful for on TBT: Lexiiss, She offered me lolly: but when she was accidentaly voided she offered to buy her for me ^-^ She is a great S C O U T. scout :)

Last edited:
This is such a nice giveaway! SCOUT.

Your Mayor Name / Town: Amelia from Berry
Friend Code: 1032-2045-0475
Someone you are thankful for in life: To my mum, for making sacrifices and working hard to keep me riding horses, it's a very expensive sport and I'm very lucky to be where I am now!
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Special someone (won't mention names) who gave me a 7/11 ABD, afternoon tea set, shaved ice lamp, and some other rare items absolutely free! Thank you so much <3

Thank you :blush:

Your Mayor Name / Town: Sophia from Poconos
Friend Code: 2535-3750-3698
Someone you are thankful for in life: My mom, for putting up with me for 16 years and more to come.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I'd have to say buuunii because she took the time to link me patterns, and also allowed me to ref her amazing house. She is the most friendliest person I have ever met on here, besides others, of course.

Scout is such a lovely name, by the way.

Thank you. :lemon:

Your Mayor Name / Town: Morgan from Kokiri
Friend Code: 1547-5267-1860
Someone you are thankful for in life: My grandmother who eventhough can't remember who I am, for some reason always remembers my love for strawberries and has them wheni come to visit her.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Mahkala, she helped me reach my goal of 100 town visitors by visiting multiple times when nobody else would respond to my post. <3. SCOUT

Your Mayor Name / Town: Emmy of Arcadia
Friend Code: 3668-8303-5634
Someone you are thankful for in life: I'm thankful for having such a loving mother, father and boyfriend. They mean the world to me and support me with everything possible. I'd be lost without them.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I'm very very thankful for my best friend on this forum, buuunii. She's helped me so much, be with with items, getting my dreamy merengue and just being a very friendly and generous person ^^ <3

Scout :3

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mashu/Koholint
Friend Code: (On the left)
Someone you are thankful for in life: My grandmother for being there for me regardless
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Allycat! Very nice person and my first friend on here >:^)

Scout

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Matoba Town : OINARI
Friend Code: 3136-7134-7952
Someone you are thankful for in life: I'm thankful for my family & also my dear Godmother whom I'll always remember w/ sweet memories & miss her dearly after she lost her battle to cancer.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I'm so thankful to Pumpki, who helped me not only obtain many items I've looked for, but became a great friend w/ whom I can talk so much w/ and never get bored! Thank you so much, Pumpki, for your friendship! :D

Thanks for this wonderful giveaway! SCOUT :D

Your Mayor Name/Town: Mayor Jessica of Shinhwa
Friend Code: to the left:) (Can't memorize it lol)
Someone you are thankful for in life: My mom. She is a single mother and I'm thankful for everything she has given me and my sister c:
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Wow, there are sooo many but I'll choose Zulehan for giving me(not auctioning) my first ever dreamie on tbt, Julian!<3

Thank you for doing this SCOUT!

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Macy of Hyrule
Friend Code: 3222-6054-9486
Someone you are thankful for in life: my bestest friend who moved away 4 years ago BUT IS MOVING BACK THIS MONDAY AND I CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: LittleBeary for making my sig, Ankhes, and anyone who has helped me out!
scout

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Peyton of Rosewood
Friend Code: 2638-1700-6879
Someone you are thankful for in life: I am very thankful for my Dad for being there to cheer me up whenever I am sad
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I am thankful for Milkdubbs for hosting a giveaway for a free dreamy, because he found me my hardest dreamie, Beau. He really helped me Scout my final dreamie.

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Daniela of Burli :)
Friend Code: 4124-5480-2641
Someone you are thankful for in life: I'm so thankful for my sister who is always there for mee
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I'm very thankful for so many nice people on TBT, but I guess I'll mention willow, who sells me hybrids and kuseiro for making my sig!

Thanks for making this great giveaway! Scout

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Penelope of Tubetown
Friend Code: it's there on the left and in my signature
Someone you are thankful for in life: My Mom ... She taught me so many good things as well as giving me her unconditional love (and she thinks I'm beautiful and special *giggle*)
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I am thankful for Zulehan for gifting me Diana! Just out of the blue and one of the biggest and nicest surprises I've had here on the forum!

Scout is the little character in the novel " To Kill A Mockingbird" .... Always loved that name! :)

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Chibi or Skyfalls
Friend Code: 0688-6565-6495
Someone you are thankful for in life: My boyfriend for being so great and understanding
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: LadyScion for giving me or helping me get villagers that I really want. Also see my "Forums Member That I Must Thank" list on my profile.
Codeword: Scout

Thank you for doing this giveaway. You are so sweet.

Your Mayor Name / Town: Anna / Cerise
Friend Code: 3540-1125-4548
Someone you are thankful for in life: My sisters
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Nage LMAO LMAO

SCOUT <3

Hello!

Your Mayor Name / Town: Sallie / Tetran
Friend Code: 2852-8398-8874
Someone you are thankful for in life: My spouse for being supportive when I needed it most and my Son for changing my life in the best way.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: LadyScion, for giving me one of my wanted townsfolk with no hassles after me being a member only for a few hours!

SCOUT.

Your Mayor Name / Town: Hannah from Zootopia
Friend Code: 5257-9585-3224
Someone you are thankful for in life: My wonderful family ^^
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: kbelle4 (for my beautiful signature)

~Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back