• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you run in your own town?

Do you run in your own town?

• Never

Votes: 31 12.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 108 42.2%
  • Always

Votes: 117 45.7%

• Total voters

Story

Birds Forever
Bells
New Horizons Token
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
This was a question I've been meaning to ask the TBT community ever since I started to visit dream towns.
I've noticed a lot of people have flowers in their town so it must be hard to runaround.

I personally do run in my town even though I have a lot of flowers. My main path is wide enough and my flowers are boxed in by enough bushes that I can avoid trampling them. ^^

I always run in my town, but never in other peoples towns. I've even probably ran some of my flowers over and have tripped on them lol

I always run in my town, but never in other peoples towns. I've even probably ran some of my flowers over and have tripped on them lol

Yeah, I never run in other towns. It's just common courtesy IMO. ^^

I would if I had paths. I don't though, so I don't to avoid looking at grass wear.

I never run in my town, and it's polite not to run in other people's. It's nicer to walk anyway.

I know where my paths are so I know when to stop and start running.

Its easier to stop and start knowing pressing the run button WONT RUB OUT MY PATH UNLIKE AC:CF

Always, particularly on paths, and except on flowers of course. I'm too impatient to just walk. :p

Last edited:
At certain times. With my paths laid down already I know when there's bushes lining the path (run), and when there's hybrids (walk). I have killed hybrids by accidental running in the past, however. :p

I always run in my town - on the paths of course. Places like my park or my bamboo forest I don't run in - and I run in areas that I barely started in.

I only run in my own town. I trample my flowers sometimes, but I usually don't care because they are my flowers and I can replace them. I don't like when other people run in my town though :(

I know where my paths are so I know when to stop and start running.

Its easier to stop and start knowing pressing the run button WONT RUB OUT MY PATH UNLIKE AC:CF
What the heck?
Running on paths rubs them out? Urgh that's really annoying.

Also I did not even consider grass wear. I thought that happens when you walk a lot too though? :eek:

What the heck?
Running on paths rubs them out? Urgh that's really annoying.

Also I did not even consider grass wear. I thought that happens when you walk a lot too though? :eek:

yeah if you stopped on city folk and started running again, it would rub out the square then run.

I always run on my paths in my town. Except when I keep tripping :( Had and incident with a pink carnation :( Poor thing. I never run in other peoples towns. Unless they say I can. Even then I am cautious.

Sometimes when I'm trying to make natural dirt paths to certain places ^.^, and/or when I need to rush.

i'm trying to make a town mostly comprised of natural paths, so i run most everywhere.

Back