Favorite villager(s)?

wecanseethesky

Mayor Hannah of Kalos
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
What villager or villagers are super special to you?
Mine's Beau. He's a sweetie and always stops by my house whenever I'm home!
I'd like to hear some stories of how they became your favorite! :blush: Feel free to share some screenshots and such!

My top 3 favorite villagers are...

2yn4009.jpg

Beau is my number one favorite villager. I adore him! I had him move in June of 2013 and sadly due to me tt I lost him :( I was so upset. I found out months later I could get him back. So in September I gave someone 15 million bells for my sweet Beau. If I ever tt to get another villager out I'm really careful now as I don't want him to leave again.
okbp50.jpg

My second favorite villager is Julian. He is such a cutie. And come on he is a magical unicorn! Haha. Also I enjoy hearing his little stories about love as the smugs always talk about.
2rp4jg0.jpg

Finally my third favorite villager is....Bam! I love the deer and he is just too cute! His little spots on the back of his head is way too cute!
zs2v8.jpg

Moe! He's the best, cutest villager ever! He's also my neighbor :) He's been in my town for over a year now ( and not leaving ever) xd. ( he's the cat in my profile pic)

I am really loving Kidd these days. And Nan. I love deer in general and I guess, they are very deer like, in some ways, ha, ha.

Honestly, I don't know who my favourite is... the ones I had in my old town I was attached to but I wouldn't call them favourites exactly... so I don't think I have any. D:

Rudy, even though, I only had him for a about a week and a half, we became friends really quick.
Antonio. I only had him for a couple of days, but he made a pretty big impression on me.
Croque, he was my little cranky buddy. He's so adorable.
Bella, again, I've only had her a few days, but I love her. She's so awesome.
And lastly, Stitches. I've wanted him for a long time, and I've finally got him. I am soooo not disappointed.

Fauna because she's adorabe and Shep becasue he's the cutest most preciousest widdle sheep dog ever. <3 Love em' both so much

Well most everyone that knows me here knows filbert is my all time fav AC villager, EVER. His cute little bobbing tail, and his perfect sweetness are just some of my fav things about him.

Stitchface is also very dear to me. My son had him as a starter and didn't want him, so he let me have the sweet little teddy bear that visits me in my house every day :)

And omg, bam. I didn't realize how much I luved him until he unexpectedly moved. I gave him away to a very awesome and deserving person but missed him terribly, so in the end, I decided to find him again and get through the 16 cycle to move him back to my town. I even had it as my acnl bday wish as to get my bamalicious back and it finally came true!!!

My fav female villagers are Bunnie, Francine and Sydney. They are all 3 lovely ladies whom I adore :)

Keaton is the luckiest villager I will ever find in my campgrounds.

4DtTgDA.jpg

LdLTgqU.jpg

Shout-out sans screenshots to Monty for selling me three legit paintings in under a month once. You perfect grumpy monkey, I love you too.

Punchy and Kabuki are definitely my Top 2.
It started when I first got into the Animal Crossing series. My first game was Wild World, and I loved Punchy and Kabuki the instant they moved in. Ever since then, they've been really special to me! They're super cute and I'm really happy that they're both in my ACNL town. c:

Well all of my current villagers, because they are my dreamies. But if I had to choose 3, they are:
- Fauna
- Maple
- Rosie

Back