• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your nickname IRL?

Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
ど
What do people call you? Is it just your name? Do they call you by a username they know you from? Personally, most people call me Luigi, from my username being PaperLuigi3. At first most of the time I get called Paper, but I prefer Luigi. Heck, I actually answer to Luigi in real life. It's kind of strange.

My name's Grace so a few of my friends started calling me graceful cause they thought it somehow meant I was really nice, but now they like to call me ungraceful cause I'm so clumsy. :(

Tiff, Tiffy, Tif-font-ny (because I like to vary my writing styles hehehe), and Tiffers. There's so many I can list.

My nickname is Tina, but most people think it's my full name. It's for the best. I hate when people get close to me and they think they're allowed to start using my full name if they're mad at me. It's like, no, you're not my mother. She refuses to call me Tina - she absolutely hates the name. She knows that everyone else besides her calls me it and she still won't use it.

My folks and a few people who have known me a long time occasionally call me Kiz, but I don't really like it. It feels childish. That's shortened from Kizzy, which was my nickname as a kid. I didn't start going by Tina until I went to my first college / moved out from my folks place the first time and could really get a fresh start where no one could just rely on old habits.

I also went by Gareth (and Gazza/Gaz) for several years and sometimes it still gets brought up in passing. Long story short: gender issues. But I'm not going to go into that.

Last edited:
I go either by Sasha (most common), Sash or Sashy by siblings and parents xD Especially my twin sister:p

tumblr_inline_mhcmg8XmE31qz4rgp.gifMy best friend calls me Tails, my school calls me John, my family calls me by my actual name, and I often go by Lark, Sucre, or Jirachi online.tumblr_inline_mhcmg8XmE31qz4rgp.gif

I've been called lots of things for nicknames, most of the time it's Zo, Zoeyzo, Zo-zo or just my real name, Zoey. It varies from person to person, but they're the ones people come out with most of the time.

They used to call me "Puff".

Anymore, it's pretty much just pet names from my boyfie. He calls me his bb ocelot sometimes.

Elizabeth is too long so I go by Liz :3 My family calls me Lizzy and my parents sometimes say Lizard, which my best friend also calls me Lizard xP

Steph, though I have friends who call me 'Moon' on occasion on account of my OC

Sometimes I get called Churro based on an inside joke. I wore my hair in braided pigtails last year, and my teacher and one of my friends made some nicknames for me their too. Me and my friend call eachother Beyonce (me) and Sasha Fierce (her). Sometimes I get called Stephu for literally no reason at all.

Last edited:
My little family of four: Summer

My cousins: Sumburn :p (I got a sunburn and they gave me that :()

Back