• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Come Visit me!! ;)

amyrstormy

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey!
I'm looking to have some visitors over soon. My town fruit is orange, and I'm willing to trade some for cherries or peaches. I'm also looking for someone just to hang out with as well. Maybe go to the island or just chill together. My town is semi developed. You can see if you like it when you come :p

My FC is 4441-9945-9588
I'll add everyone back who adds me.

RULES:
Absolutely no cutting down trees, purposely messing up/stealing flowers, shaking trees, or stealing fruit. Basically, just don't be rude :/

Village name: Konoha
My name: Amy

I have the following villagers:
Julian
Bunnie
Sly
Maple
Lolly
Rizzo
Tammy
Jacques
Greta

Come, be respectful, and enjoy your stay :)

I could try later if you're up to it?

Last edited:
): nvm, I think you went offline, haha

Last edited:
I'm re-moldeling my town right now.
Making a Orchard and garden but I'm totally up for hanging out in each others towns.
I have Peaches as my native fruit, I also have coconuts, cherries, persimmons, durians, lychees, and pears.

If you have Lemons, Bananas, Oranges, or Apples I'd trade you some perfect peaches for them?

I just love the way you put a winky face on the title thingy XDDD LOL. Uhm I'm also looking for someone to chill with in the Island and play games with XD Are you interested on trading FC ??

Last edited:
Hi, I'm also looking for people to hang out with on the game. Feel free to add my FC :)

Back