Shop Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legendaries, Events & More!

Well I don't have much :/ Do you want any of my collectables?

Sorry, I'm not really interested in collectables. The Banette and Female Blaziken are free though if you still want them. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to take him! > 7<

I'll add you now? my IGN is Almond. <3

Ok, sure! I will add you too. :)

Sorry, I'm not really interested in collectables. The Banette and Female Blaziken are free though if you still want them. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, sure! I will add you too. :)

Thank you so much! T 7T
these fella's aren't easy to get on the GTS...

Thank you so much! T 7T
these fella's aren't easy to get on the GTS...

No problem! I actually raised/evolved these as extra pokemon to use to Mega evolve, but I never used them. Instead of releasing them all I figured I'd just giveaway the harder to get ones on here. :)

Ok, I'll add you'd FC. Also, how much TBT would it be for the pokemon? I'm selling Wolfgang so I should get some TBT

Ok, I'll add you'd FC. Also, how much TBT would it be for the pokemon? I'm selling Wolfgang so I should get some TBT

They are usually around 100-250 a piece more for shiny and rarer events.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love two (If you have two) pokeball vivillons and the japanese diancie!

Sorry, I just have the one. But if you still want them does 500TBT sound ok for one Pok?ball Vivillon and Diancie?

Sorry, I just have the one. But if you still want them does 500TBT sound ok for one Pok?ball Vivillon and Diancie?

That's cool XD I can find the other one somewhere else. 500 BTB sounds fair. I'll send the BTB now and add you FC right after. My FC is above my collectibles and my IGN is Lina.

Would you be able to reserve a PokeBall Vivvlion, Shiny Espeon and the 2014 Event Pinsir and Heracross for me for 10 TBT?

BTW, I'm adding your FC right now for the free pokemon

Would you be able to reserve a PokeBall Vivvlion, Shiny Espeon and the 2014 Event Pinsir and Heracross for me for 10 TBT?

BTW, I'm adding your FC right now for the free pokemon

Sorry the Pok?ball Vivillon is now sold, I can hold onto the other three for you until tomorrow if that sounds good?

I can also send over the two free ones now if you'd like. :)

Last edited:
Since I don't know a thing about pok?mon prices, how much do you want for legendaries? I'm intersted in Uxie.

Since I don't know a thing about pok?mon prices, how much do you want for legendaries? I'm intersted in Uxie.

No problem. I'd like to ask about 100TBT per legendary usually. Let me know if this is ok. :)

Back