Shop Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legendaries, Events & More!

Yes.

Sorry haven't been playing AC lately :/. Also 70TBT is quite low I was thinking at least 200TBT. Gengar is still free to whoever picks it up first.

Shaymin is 300TBT only because it's a shiny event legend with good stats. Also seems like everyone wants one lol.

The Greninja is female, only missing a perfect IV in its Attack, it has a Timid nature and knows the moves: dark Pulse, Ice Beam, U-turn and Water Shuriken.
Sure, I'll take it. How much for it?

Is the shiny groudon legit and what's it's nature

As far as I can tell it's legit. I originally got it off of another member of TBT so it's not originally mine. It doesn't seem to have any issues with it that would make it a hack, but again I can not be 100% sure. It's also from the old games, which makes sense as Groudon in the new games is Shiny locked. He has a Lax nature.

As far as I can tell it's legit. I originally got it off of another member of TBT so it's not originally mine. It doesn't seem to have any issues with it that would make it a hack, but again I can not be 100% sure. It's also from the old games, which makes sense as Groudon in the new games is Shiny locked. He has a Lax nature.

How much are you looking for him

Back