Giveaway Lottery Thread. UPDATE: 5 MIN LEFT!

Danielkang2

Collectibles are for Sale
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4978-8503-2298
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Gold Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (15) +
Lottery: send me 20 tbt bells (I need a little bit to make up for pot so I know that you read the rules.) and post 2 digits out of 00-99 on this thread. Then you will be entered in the lottery. When someone guesses both digits they will get 500 tbt bells. If they get one right they get 100 tbt. If there is a tie I will split the pot. Good Luck! Also I will increase pot if there are many people who enter. Also if there is a mediocre amount of people for a long period of time I'll close the thread and return all tbt. This thread will go on till someone wins. I'll announce winners and change the winning number every 25 entrys.
You can enter as many times as you want. Just pay 20 tbt per enter. I'll do this again if it's successful so leave any suggestions in the thread. thx.
Number of entrys:9 16 more to tell winners.
When 25 entrys are fulfilled I'll do this again with 30 tbt for an enter and 3000 tbt for pot. 00-999 numbers

If you enter two times and you win you get two times the lottery. You can do this up to 4 times. So for example if you entered 4 times with the numbers 85 82 83 89 and the number was 8 and 0 you get 2000 tbt instead of 500. Because you had 4 8s. Everyone who entered 2+ times before I put up this rule. The rules still apply to you.
I really need suggestions for round 2 of Lottery. ^_^

Last edited:
I can still make another one though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

anybody? just 20 tbt.

Last edited:
Only 10 tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys is the payout too low or the entry fee too much? Or just right? I want to know.:p

Last edited:
bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

anybody? Just 20 tbt for a 500 tbt pot.

thx guys. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a reminder that you can enter as many times as you like. Winners and nonwinners will be announced every 25 entrys.

Last edited:
Omg, wrong thread Dx

...good luck everyone who entered here, then :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back