• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask illuminatty

tbh I'd love to have something to do with fashion designing. I love designing stuff a lot (even though I'm not good at it rip)

woah I would've never guessed that (I expected something like a web or game designer) sooo, what's your fashion style?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you liek domo?

Domo is sexy, I mean he looks like a butt plug yum

Do you liek domo?

I think my avatar will answer your question. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

woah I would've never guessed that (I expected something like a web or game designer) sooo, what's your fashion style?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Domo is sexy, I mean he looks like a butt plug yum

Vintage chic, but I mix it up and go totally different sometimes, more edgy and modern. Sometimes I mix both :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

also lmao

serious questions are not my fort?

um

I try not to worry about the future too much, living day by day. Live and let live, go with the flow, that sort of thing. I guess fate alone decides my destiny?

hmm I've noticed that you are more active on this site lately (which is cool), is this the case or is it just me? :p

eh another question: do you like fruit in your icecream?

Can you draw me an alpaca? owo

I'm not good at drawing . ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmm I've noticed that you are more active on this site lately (which is cool), is this the case or is it just me? :p

eh another question: do you like fruit in your icecream?

Yeah, the last week I've been posting a ton. I have a renewed interest in AC:NL so that's part of the reason. +splatoon lel

I love banana's and strawberries with chocolate ice cream. A classic combination!!

Oh man chocolate ice cream with bananas and strawberries? Gross! Gotta be vanilla ;p

What pets do you currently have?

Back