• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need a favor - TBT Spam Acct Crusade

Thanks for all the responses so far guys! Also, I've been checking them myself on top of everything to make sure they are actually spam accounts, so don't worry if you're not sure.

I'll help around. Recently, I saw one with a sig promoting products like Michael Kors and stuff, but I didn't track the username. I'll try hunting.

Yeah, definitely. Usually with spam accounts their ages are also like around 25-40 years old, but then again there's some users around that age on this site anyway. But yeah, will keep an eye out.

Questionnn
If a user is reeeeally old, and never posted, what's the point of having them?

Just saying, almost all of the ones I just sent to Cent had numbers, lowercase letters, and no avatar. Might be useful, might not be.

Just saying, almost all of the ones I just sent to Cent had numbers, lowercase letters, and no avatar. Might be useful, might not be.

Mostly what I do, is I check for these things:
- No posts
- No avatar
- Link in signature
- Date of Birth January 1st
- Link in Bio
I've gotten about 20.

I found a few which didn't have numbers or lowercase letters. Ones which sound like company-looking names are worth checking too (so not names like, Mayor_____ etc).

I found a few which didn't have numbers or lowercase letters. Ones which sound like company-looking names are worth checking too (so not names like, Mayor_____ etc).

Yeah, that too. Check the sigs too. Found 3 promoting auto insurance, photography and stuff like that.

Also, include a link to the profile in the pm. They don't have to be formatted all fancy-like. Just a link helps get through them since you guys send me 15-20 at a time :>

I'd like to help, But how do you tell if they're banned already or not, and where do you go to see the recently joined users?

Last edited:
Back