I need a favor - TBT Spam Acct Crusade

Guys, it says on the first page to PM it.

Edit: I also have a question. Say you have brothers/sisters who play acnl and want to make an account here, would that cause all the accounts on the IP address to be banned? I don't personally but it's something I'm curious about.

If you have siblings or anyone who wants to make an account on TBT (using the same IP address), then you're supposed to PM a mod to let them know. There's a list of users with family/friend accounts on shared IP addresses apparently.

Last edited:
Spammers ;~;
Hi there. Allow me start by introducing the author, her name is Cecil Derrickson. Her working day occupation is a data processing officer. Maryland is the only place I've been residing in. What he truly enjoys doing is handwriting but he's been using on new things lately. Her husband and her maintain a website. You may want to verify it out: http://www.istreetfashion.com/world-cup-2014-nail-designs/

Spammers ;~;
Hi there. Allow me start by introducing the author, her name is Cecil Derrickson. Her working day occupation is a data processing officer. Maryland is the only place I've been residing in. What he truly enjoys doing is handwriting but he's been using on new things lately. Her husband and her maintain a website. You may want to verify it out: http://www.istreetfashion.com/world-cup-2014-nail-designs/

lmao
Pathetic attempt. I could do better then that.

Tip: brisk walking is considered the best exercise to lose weight or just
sprinkled with vinegar how to lose weight
Sherry or balsamic peuu acids and very fragrant.
How to lose weight if you enjoyed this article,
alllns we discuss a technique for weight loss that you can
What if you are sick. It is usually difficult to lose weight with a good diet and exercise,
pouur but that you need to survive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was in Spanish I translated it with Google Translate. XD

Hey guys, I've been getting to the small lists first. Haven't had much time lately but I am still doing it :)

For the past days, I have started to see these accounts like: RT223, F03G, 32TR and other variations. Can't tell if those are spam accounts since they have no links in their bios...

For the past days, I have started to see these accounts like: RT223, F03G, 32TR and other variations. Can't tell if those are spam accounts since they have no links in their bios...

*cough* ZR388

If there's no solid proof, you can't assume that they are spammers.

Back