• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

World of Warcraft

remiaphasia

Bells
Does anyone else here play WoW?

I'm a Wrath baby myself. I'm letting my subscription run out this month while I wait for 6.0 to be released (because I've gotten bored and have been spending more time playing Animal Crossing). I love WoW though, I named my town Tirisfal, even [SUP](I might be an Alliance player though, I dunno >.> )[/SUP]

Come people...I know there must be others WHERE MY AZEROTHIANS AT?????

I will be playing WoW again now that I have an income, but I'm waiting for the new expansion to come out first.

It was half a year ago since the last time I played because of me not having the money or time.

My main was an Elemental Shaman Goblin. I gotta say though, that I still have a lot to learn.

I'd like for my resto shammy to be my main for WoD...I stopped playing for two or three years because I didn't have any money, so I definitely get it lol. Missed most of Cataclysm (though from the sounds of it, that wasn't much) and almost all of Pandaland (which is okay, I don't like it).

Goblins are my favorite race >.< Says the person who only rolls Draenei, or race changes her Goblins to Draenei because of peer pressure >.>

I play WoW sometimes with my bf..it's pretty fun. My characters are blood elf mage, hunter, and priest..they're all maxed level(nolifehaha)
Horde ftw:)

I do! My main is a Night Elf Hunter for seven years now! I'm also letting my subscription lapse too but I'd love to add some people on Battle.net from here.

Pah.. filfthy Alliance scum....

I'm totally a goblin hunter in WoW, though I do have a few low level alliance characters. Including a female worgen or two). Also got a 90 undead warlock, and a 90 panda monk. I admit, I used the free character boost to 90 on my warlock after getting him to 60 myself, but the monk I raised on my own and I'm quite proud of her.

Unforunately.. with my computer having had its PCU, harddrive, and motherboard all go at once.. I'm kinda.. on break from WoW until I get a replacement(though I did pre-pay for the digital collector's edition of WoD! Can't wait to build my own fortress of evil!)

Hopefully, I'll be get some money put aside to use on getting a new computer soon though.

OH, and I'm also offering a banking service to all players in Azeroth. Afterall, if you can't trust a goblin with your gold, then who can you trust?

Last edited:
I've used to play WoW as well, started during the final beta in 2005 and had a lot of characters, but I've quit two years ago and now I'm just dropping by occasionally when I get ten days for free. I've been kinda waiting for the enthusiasm come back, but it never happened and whenever I feel like playing again and log in I instantly realize that the game I liked so much doesn't exist anymore. Not meaning to cry, that's just what happened to me. Guess I loved "the old times" too much and never really got used to certain changes. My favorite expansion was The Burning Crusade. :)

Last edited:
I've used to play WoW as well, started during the final beta in 2005 and had a lot of characters, but I've quit two years ago and now I'm just dropping by occasionally when I get ten days for free. I've been kinda waiting for the enthusiasm come back, but it never happened and whenever I feel like playing again and log in I instantly realize that the game I liked so much doesn't exist anymore. Not meaning to cry, that's just what happened to me. Guess I loved "the old times" too much and never really got used to certain changes. My favorite expansion was The Burning Crusade. :)

Burning Crusade was perfect. I wish Blizzard would bring back an attunement questline.

Burning Crusade was perfect. I wish Blizzard would bring back an attunement questline.

Gah, I hated attunement questlines. As a person with a job, attending college, and some what of a social life I never had time to do those insanely long quests. So I was effectively barred from ever doing Black Temple, and by the time I was attuned to Karazhan, it was almost to the end of the expansion.

Any hoo, I still play on and off. Mostly waiting for the expansion. And it's rough, with my new job I have no time for end game content, I have to do PUGs all the time if I want to raid. Every one just plays too danged late.

Gah, I hated attunement questlines. As a person with a job, attending college, and some what of a social life I never had time to do those insanely long quests. So I was effectively barred from ever doing Black Temple, and by the time I was attuned to Karazhan, it was almost to the end of the expansion.

Any hoo, I still play on and off. Mostly waiting for the expansion. And it's rough, with my new job I have no time for end game content, I have to do PUGs all the time if I want to raid. Every one just plays too danged late.

So if I enjoyed the attunement quest I don't have a job, go to school or have a life? :(

Funny thing is I raid more now since I have less time than I did back in highschool. I loved the attunement questline. It did get crazy but something like that on a smaller scale needs to return or at least something so fresh characters don't just jump into a random LFR group.

Man I loved Karazhan. I miss tanking as a Shaman. The Chess event and the theater event. I NEVER got the trinket from Romulo and Julietta. My favorite raid though is probably Ulduar.

I have to admit that I never missed the attunement quests after they were no longer required. Back then I didn't have a main character, I was playing with a small group of people and switched between several classes depending on what was helpful. Grinding reputation to enter heroic dungeons and doing the Karazhan attunement quests over and over again became pretty tedious. The first time was exciting, but later on it felt like a chore.

My favorite expac so far is Wrath, and likely always will be. I can't stand anything BC.
Wrath made a lot of things easier, but not TOO easy. I liked that! Unfortunately it kind of showed the path they were going to take. In my opinion, Cataclysm made a lot worse, I didn't have as much fun as I had before and that's why I stopped playing. But I'm glad to see others are still enjoying the game!

By the way, how do you guys like Mists of Pandaria? Are you looking forward to the new expansion? :)

Last edited:
Back