Clothing Peachy Apparel

Alexial

song bird
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey! So I'm new here, if that wasn't already apparent, and I'd love to share some of my custom QR codes. I haven't been making QR codes for long, but I fancy myself a pixel artist who dabbles in the more obscure applications. So the moment I realized the similarities between the QR canvas and pixel art, I was quick to pick up the practice. Naturally, this found its beginning with clothing.

Butternut Country
SBvzbHZ.jpg

Ikzynd0.jpg

IiDm5FD.jpg

n2VKafg.jpg
Roux Trouble
U8HyS0n.jpg

Y6qBLsH.jpg

PBcoxmb.jpg

WU0L8z5.jpg
Blueberry Pacific
3cczzWK.jpg

dgajCfC.jpg

MZNNyz6.jpg

aya4PiX.jpg

Comment and Critique is appreciated. As is the norm, these are free to wear. Hopefully you guys can use these and enjoy them!

I like the color scheme on the Butternut dress. It looks conservative and when it comes to traditional style, that's something I'm very interested in. The Tanktop dress has a no-nonsense look going. I specifically like the tanktop itself. It's nicely detailed on both sides. The knot has a nice realistic look, as does the backside, which is pretty pleasing to my eyes. The Blueberry Pacific is cute, playful, and looks perfect for summer weather.

So cute!

I'll definitely be using these! I especially love the detailing on the butternut dress

Those are really, really cute. The Butternut dress reminds me a bit of the medieval times. :D I'm sure I'll wear the Blueberry Pacific one as well, it's so adorable! Good job

Love it! These are very cute c:
Aw, thanks! Cute is definitely what I'm going for, so that makes me happy. :>

I like the color scheme on the Butternut dress. It looks conservative and when it comes to traditional style, that's something I'm very interested in. The Tanktop dress has a no-nonsense look going. I specifically like the tanktop itself. It's nicely detailed on both sides. The knot has a nice realistic look, as does the backside, which is pretty pleasing to my eyes. The Blueberry Pacific is cute, playful, and looks perfect for summer weather.
I really appreciate your feedback, Uffe. You're absolutely correct, I was going for a more traditional look on the Butternut dress, but without looking pretentious. I'm glad you picked up on that. And realism is something I definitely try to go for, on most of my pieces, anyway. I want them to look well worn and natural. Otherwise, like on Blueberry Pacific, I go for more linear styling because it's meant to be playful. So heavy detail wouldn't lend well to it. Still, it is something I am mindful of and I really appreciate you being able to see that in my codes.

Many thanks!

So cute!

I'll definitely be using these! I especially love the detailing on the butternut dress
So happy to hear you'd like to use these! Thanks so much wow. ;w;

Those are really, really cute. The Butternut dress reminds me a bit of the medieval times. :D I'm sure I'll wear the Blueberry Pacific one as well, it's so adorable! Good job
Again, thank you for your interest in wearing my outfits. I really wasn't expecting to get such amazing feedback in such a short period of time and with such enthusiasm.

I'm definitely going to be posting more soon. I've got a backlog of cute Pokemon themed apparel that could really use some love and attention. Thanks again everyone!

>w< These are really cute designs! I love the great detailing and amazing effects on each of dresses! :)

Ah, thanks so much! I've actually got another design for everyone.

e8NlhZX.jpg

xnD4aRr.jpg

pUXVRez.jpg

bIjc9R8.jpg

A relatively basic design, centered around a pattern more so than detail. This was a fun one. :)

Last edited:
I love the color choice on "Lilac's Lovesong" dress! :)

My favorites are the Butternut dress and Lilac's Lovesong. The little details make me happy, and I'm a sucker for purple, respectively.

Update time!

For this one, I found this cute little tutorial on tumblr illustrating how to design ruffled dresses. The actual dress needs tweaking still, but I thought it still came out well enough to post here.

Tidal[spoiler="tidal" dress]
JGmhxKe.jpg

FaP0jeI.jpg

O47jVkh.jpg

1pszbye.jpg
[/spoiler]

In this next one, I was inspired by some really nice vintage designs I found. I know it's a little muddy in there, but there's supposed to be the faint impression of flowers. Mill?sime is French for the word "vintage".

Mill?sime[spoiler="mill?sime" dress]
u8sH7AI.jpg

iaTXBX0.jpg

JEvJEiu.jpg

kZ2A7yg.jpg
[/spoiler]

And finally, my personal favorite. You can expect to see plenty more clothes like this lol.

Lady Hibiscus[spoiler="lady hibiscus" dress]
TWUfBJC.jpg

CdBLzav.jpg

Zh7FVmB.jpg

xHwyxl9.jpg
[/spoiler]

Thanks for looking! :)

Whoa. These are art! I love the traditional, down-to-earth style going on here-- it's not something people tend to do very often. Amazing job, I'll be stalking this thread. :lemon:

Thanks very much ChooChooMuffin! I am an artist at heart, so I suppose it's no surprise that it's woven its way into my clothing designs, hehe. Hopefully I can continue to deliver plenty of new apparel that everyone can enjoy! c:

These are amazing! If it's okay to ask, how did you get that effect on the bottom half of the Lady Hibiscus dress? Did you use a guide? If not, I'd love a tutorial on it! I'll definitely be using these QR code dresses! :)

Last edited:
These are amazing! If it's okay to ask, how did you get that effect on the bottom half of the Lady Hibiscus dress? Did you use a guide? If not, I'd love a tutorial on it! I'll definitely be using these QR code dresses! :)

D'aw thank you, I'm flattered! I actually achieved that effect by a whole lot of trial and error, studying different online QR codes that I liked, and using my pixel art to guide me, hahaha. So no, there's no tutorial as far as I know, but I'm happy to write something up!

After choosing the area where the skirt was going to be, I segmented it into three equal parts. These would designate where the ruffles would appear and how long they would be. Then, I began very loosely creating the individual ruffles, which composed of using a relatively dark color (usually the color that reappears most often in the design) and outlining the complete shape until the top of the next segment of ruffles. Each ruffle kind of looks like a long "U" shape. From there, it's all a matter of achieving a combination of symmetry and variation so all of the ruffles look individual, but still flow together like natural clothing. Once the top layer of ruffles is done, I begin working on the second and finally the third layer, all of which have the same general "feel" but different ruffle patterns.

To create depth, I make the bottom of each ruffle (which flows into the top of the second layer of ruffled) darker than the medium color I used. After that I highlight it and shade it out, making the top layer the lightest, the middle one a touch darker, and the last layer the darkest. Though, that's just my personal preference. And that's it! It's really easy once you get a hang of it, and it's a great way to add depth and personality to a flat design that could use some detailing.

I'm excited to see what you can do! And thanks again! :)

Last edited:
Thank you! :3 I'll try to make my own designs using this technique!

Back