The Official WWE Thread

Been awhile since I've posted in here, but last night was the final straw guys.

I'm just apathetic to the whole show right now. There's no reason to watch aside from Owens, The New Day, and Sasha(and they always drop the ball with them). Well, I'm lying. There is a reason to watch, and it's to see how bad it can get. It's like a horrific car accident on the side of the road really. I can't keep my eyes off of it.

Last night's Survivor Series was atrocious. Fiddy year old Taker and Kane put the nail in Wyatt's coffin. He can't win big feuds, I don't think he will recover from this. His family looking weak as hell.

Then you have Roman beat Dean clean with a baby a$$ spear in not even 10 minutes. The crowd wants Dean to win, but yet they pull the trigger on Roman. When will Vince gets his **** together and listen to the fans? Now you got Mr. Pasty running around with the title and he's just absolutely bland. The MITB concept has grown stale to me now.

The worst thing about all of this is they're CLEARLY trying to recreate DB 2k13-2k14 with Reigns, but it's just not gonna work. Reigns isn't built to be an underdog Face and the crowd is 25/75 in favor of him as opposed to the IMMENSE crowd support DB received and still receives. Last night was the perfect time to shake things up and make Reigns or Ambrose heel but noooooo they go the most predictable and boring route possible and it makes me sick. This is going to do nothing but hurt Reigns even more. He NEEDS a heel turn.

To top it all off, the roster is absolutely thin. There's no bonafide main eventers.
Cena, Rollins, Orton, Rusev, Cesaro, and the list goes on..
They're all out. Ambrose is a midcard geek and Sheamus is upper midcard at best.
UT and Brock are part timers so you really only have Reigns who 3/4 of the audience hates.

The WWE booked themselves into absolute **** and I'm glad. This is their fault for not building up stars properly and having asinine booking.

Bumping this thread.

So, anyone else find the main event a little boring?

Bumping this thread.

So, anyone else find the main event a little boring?

It was an overbooked mess. The ascension of Roman Reigns has turned me off of the product. I only watch for a few reasons now like Sasha, Owens, New Day, Ambrose, etc.

But in other news, John Cena is down with a major injury and will likely be missing Wrestlemania. This is a MASSIVE blow with all the injuries as of late. Maybe just MAYBE this will light a fire under their asses and they'll start investing in other talent not names Reigns. But it's the E', I'm putting my expectations too high.

I watched wwf/wwe when i was young, It just as gotten dull now. I watch Wrestlemania every year just because My brothers and I throw a party for it every year.

Been awhile since I've posted in here, but last night was the final straw guys.

I'm just apathetic to the whole show right now. There's no reason to watch aside from Owens, The New Day, and Sasha(and they always drop the ball with them). Well, I'm lying. There is a reason to watch, and it's to see how bad it can get. It's like a horrific car accident on the side of the road really. I can't keep my eyes off of it.

Last night's Survivor Series was atrocious. Fiddy year old Taker and Kane put the nail in Wyatt's coffin. He can't win big feuds, I don't think he will recover from this. His family looking weak as hell.

Then you have Roman beat Dean clean with a baby a$$ spear in not even 10 minutes. The crowd wants Dean to win, but yet they pull the trigger on Roman. When will Vince gets his **** together and listen to the fans? Now you got Mr. Pasty running around with the title and he's just absolutely bland. The MITB concept has grown stale to me now.

The worst thing about all of this is they're CLEARLY trying to recreate DB 2k13-2k14 with Reigns, but it's just not gonna work. Reigns isn't built to be an underdog Face and the crowd is 25/75 in favor of him as opposed to the IMMENSE crowd support DB received and still receives. Last night was the perfect time to shake things up and make Reigns or Ambrose heel but noooooo they go the most predictable and boring route possible and it makes me sick. This is going to do nothing but hurt Reigns even more. He NEEDS a heel turn.

To top it all off, the roster is absolutely thin. There's no bonafide main eventers.
Cena, Rollins, Orton, Rusev, Cesaro, and the list goes on..
They're all out. Ambrose is a midcard geek and Sheamus is upper midcard at best.
UT and Brock are part timers so you really only have Reigns who 3/4 of the audience hates.

The WWE booked themselves into absolute **** and I'm glad. This is their fault for not building up stars properly and having asinine booking.
Now John Cena. Geez, things are seriously going downhill. I'm actually hoping Daniel Bryan returns soon.

Now John Cena. Geez, things are seriously going downhill. I'm actually hoping Daniel Bryan returns soon.

I am BEGGING for Bryan to return.

The roster has been depleted of Star Power with the mass injuries and he is the one who can inject some life back into this dying product. But he still needs to get cleared by the WWE doctor. I personally think they're just holding him back so he doesn't screw up their Wrestlemania plans (because he is the most over guy on the roster) but that's a story for another day.

He tweeted @WWE today asking if they were going to clear him already in lieu of the recent NJPW signings. The dude just wants to wrestle, he's been cleared by a Superbowl neurologist, I think he is good to go.

I believe this whole "doctor clearing" is a work and Daniel Bryan is getting ready to return in the Rumble. If not, I feel like it may be the end for him.

I am BEGGING for Bryan to return.

The roster has been depleted of Star Power with the mass injuries and he is the one who can inject some life back into this dying product. But he still needs to get cleared by the WWE doctor. I personally think they're just holding him back so he doesn't screw up their Wrestlemania plans (because he is the most over guy on the roster) but that's a story for another day.

He tweeted @WWE today asking if they were going to clear him already in lieu of the recent NJPW signings. The dude just wants to wrestle, he's been cleared by a Superbowl neurologist, I think he is good to go.

I believe this whole "doctor clearing" is a work and Daniel Bryan is getting ready to return in the Rumble. If not, I feel like it may be the end for him.
He's gotten injured after winning a championship twice. I feel bad for him. It would be devastating if it would be the end for him.

Wow, so Triple H is the new champ. Pretty obvious they were going to have him verse Reigns at Wrestlemania though. Also, looks like Brock Lesnar and Bray Wyatt are going to go at it at WM

Last edited:
I don't get why people stick with WWE when they've been giving their audience terrible storylines and have been squandering perfectly good talent for years. I know their roster is severely depleted due to injuries on a lot of top talent, but for real, Triple H?

I'm also a bit baffled as to how and why
AJ Styles
got a Royal Rumble entry as his debut while other established indie stars like Kevin Steen, Sami Zayn, and Samoa Joe have to go through NXT first. Granted, I hear NXT is actually more worthwhile and entertaining than RAW and they actually get a chance to do stuff they wouldn't on the main roster, but it seems a bit off. I mean, if someone knows
AJ Styles
, they most likely know Samoa Joe too. And what about all those people who have absolutely no idea who he is because they only know WWE? Maybe it just had to do with the timing of his signing?

Honestly I was really excited when I thought Dean Ambrose was going to win but lol nope. They're going to continue this whole Roman Reigns vs the Authority storyline.

"The authority" has been going on for almost 2 in a half years holy crap

Last edited:
I don't get why people stick with WWE when they've been giving their audience terrible storylines and have been squandering perfectly good talent for years.

I can't stop watching if I really tried. Sure, they'll feed me poop for years on end, but I can't just quit like nothing. They still deliver from time to time match-wise, and I just want to see my favorite characters succeed. Granted most of them only attain a sliver of the success they deserve, I just can't help but hold out hope that things will change, but I find myself disappointed every time lol. But I have started DVR'ing Raw instead of watching 3 hours straight. I don't have the willpower for that anymore.

Daniel bryan announced his retirement today. I work during RAW, but I'm gonna be such a wreck when I watch this later on. The crowd is gonna be unbelievable in his hometown. It's going to be a beautiful send off. Bryan is such an amazing talent and I'm saddened to see him go. He was easily top 3 for me. It's all for the best though. I hope all of you get the chance to watch tonight. #ThankYouBryan

Damn, feels like it was just yesterday he got fired for choking out the ring announcer with his own tie.

I can't stop watching if I really tried. Sure, they'll feed me poop for years on end, but I can't just quit like nothing. They still deliver from time to time match-wise, and I just want to see my favorite characters succeed. Granted most of them only attain a sliver of the success they deserve, I just can't help but hold out hope that things will change, but I find myself disappointed every time lol. But I have started DVR'ing Raw instead of watching 3 hours straight. I don't have the willpower for that anymore.
I used to try to watch solely for the matches and try to ignore the storylines but it just didn't work, so I quit entirely. I still like to follow things like the SquaredCircle subreddit and other stuff because I grew up loving pro wrestling and part of me still likes it.

Javocado said:
Daniel bryan announced his retirement today. I work during RAW, but I'm gonna be such a wreck when I watch this later on. The crowd is gonna be unbelievable in his hometown. It's going to be a beautiful send off. Bryan is such an amazing talent and I'm saddened to see him go. He was easily top 3 for me. It's all for the best though. I hope all of you get the chance to watch tonight. #ThankYouBryan
Saw that earlier. It's really unfortunate, though not unexpected given his crazy history of concussions. We only got a taste of his potential in the company and now it's snuffed out. We'll have to see whether any of the reports of him wanting to keep wrestling will hold true, if he'll end up going back to the independents. I personally hope he doesn't because I'd rather he care about his mental health, but it's his life. Hopefully the sendoff is nice.

Edit: After seeing the videos where they asked the other wrestlers what they thought of his retirement, seeing him backstage with his family, and hearing the retirement speech, it seems pretty certain that he'll stay out of competition for good. It's for the best.

It was kinda weird seeing so many people saying "this has to be a work" and "he'll have one more match at WrestleMania" when the topic of his concussions has been pretty popular lately.

Last edited:
Back