• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official WWE Thread

fr it was kind of booty af
i was so hype when new day won the tag team title i've been waiting for this moment forever i think c':
but it was so disappointing to not get excited for the divas title match because my bby aj wasnt there :c
wwe pls give any other diva other then the bellas and paige a chance please
also possible heel turn for bo????????????????????? hmmMMMM
and seth made me mad with that rko i was so mad but before that when kane started undoing his suit i was like yaaaas go in on them!!!! #kaneforwweheavyweightchampion
but yeah other then new day and bo dallas it rly wasn't all that
(BUT WWE IS ABOUT TO HAVE A HELLA WEEK ON THE NETWORK SON MY FRIEND BRANDON IS COMING OVER EVERY NIGHT TO WATCH WITH ME AND ITS BOUTTA BE HELLA)

ok long srry

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH AND LANA AND THE AUTHORITY I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THAT GOES

Last edited:
Ambrose with the mother****ing pop of the night at the beginning of the PPV.

yeah this week is going to be tight as ****. I can't wait. jerry. king of the ring. mick foley. just everything it's going to be good

OH AND I FORGOT TO ADD TO MY OTHER POST
DOLPH HAS THAT SUPERB ASS
THAT BUBBLE BUTT
THE GUD GUD
ok that is all
goodnight

GOAT OMG THIS WAS SO SHARP RIP DWAYNE I REMEMBER THIS SO WELL I WAS FREAKING GIDDY BECAUSE IT WAS SO RAD GOD DAMN I MISS YOU PHIL

I turned off RAW after the way they completely ****ed Ambrose over in the KOTR match. I honestly wish he'd just say "**** it" and leave, but I want him to have the WWEWHC so bad. If he doesn't get a big push going into SummerSlam, like it's been rumored for months, I'm done for a while.

is anyone watching king of the ring?
i forgot about it till now so i'll watch it when it repeats at 11

not really interested since ambrose got screwed again and sheamus is probs winnin
but i'll probably check it out later for my boi neville

also can i just say
sheamus is a really damn good heel
like i have legit hate directed toward him right now hahaha

REEEEALLLLLYYYYY tired of them ****ing over ambrose. if anyone deserves king of the ring it's ambrose.

They're giving away an Ambrose vs Rollins match on a random throwaway Smackdown like it's nothing and they didn't have the hottest feud of the Summer. Ambrose doesn't win of course. I wanted the champ to start picking up wins, but not at Ambrose's expense. You just can't win in this company hahaha. I'll probably take a hiatus too depending on how Payback goes.

They're giving away an Ambrose vs Rollins match on a random throwaway Smackdown like it's nothing and they didn't have the hottest feud of the Summer. Ambrose doesn't win of course. I wanted the champ to start picking up wins, but not at Ambrose's expense. You just can't win in this company hahaha. I'll probably take a hiatus too depending on how Payback goes.

Yeah I saw that Tuesday night and was legitimately fuming. Apparently he won clean too which makes it even worse, in my opinion. They're completely ruining everything about this guy just to build up Reigns and I'm tired of it. I don't see the point of it unless they're building towards a heel turn or a win at MitB, but even Rollins didn't lose this much at the beginning of his heel run. Stupid.

Watching some of the video packages that hype up the matches.
Here are some of my favorites!

Last edited:
That match between Rollins and Ambrose was FIRE. Now that's how you build up someone. God I'm sweating so hard because I was damn certain Ambrose was gonna lose when J&J Security came out.

Proud of my boy for his big win.

SAMI ****ING ZAYN

The future is now. I'm marking out so damn hard right now.

FCKN SAMI ZAYN AND AMBROSE WINS
GOD DAMN CANT WAIT TO GET OUT OF CLASS SO I CAN GET A BURRITO AND WATCH RAW

Back