• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official WWE Thread

Thought I'd share this in here real quick haha.
Got this bad boy at an antique shop downtown a few months ago.
It's a coin bank and every time you put a coin in him he says, "Austin 3:16...cause Stone Cold said so".

qJetPQt.jpg

Thought I'd share this in here real quick haha.
Got this bad boy at an antique shop downtown a few months ago.
It's a coin bank and every time you put a coin in him he says, "Austin 3:16...cause Stone Cold said so".

qJetPQt.jpg

went to the mechanics today at my uncles shop and one of the mechanics went out to his car and pulled the same bank out of his truck. we talked about steve and sting and all the boys for like 20 minutes. he was a cool dude

Can't believe I got the network........ For only $9.99!!'

the road to WrestleMania begins tonight at the Royal Rumble!!

I always check out the Royal Rumble match each year to see if Wrestlemania will be worth watching, and as usual, I watched it tonight. I'll hide the results (and my thoughts on it) for those who don't want to be spoiled. But to anyone disillusioned with the current WWE product, I invite you to read my words if you don't mind spoilers. :)

Roman Reigns won the Royal Rumble match from entry #19, and will face Brock Lesnar (who retained the WWE Title) at Wrestlemania.

But for the second year in a row, that's not the story coming out of the Royal Rumble. For the second year in a row, the crowd crapped all over the result, booing most of the match.

Why would they do this for a second consecutive year? Let's set up the scenario here: Daniel Bryan (the man who should have won, IMHO) comes out at #10. He clashes heads with a few guys before getting dumped by Bray Wyatt before #14 enters the match. Um...WHAT??!? Has WWE lost their mind? Bryan should have stayed in much, much longer than that! After Bryan was eliminated, the crowd booed the entire match up until Dean Ambrose came in at #25. They cheered a little more when Dolph Ziggler was the #30 guy, and they got behind them for a while. For a brief moment, it looked like the Rumble match might just turn out okay.

But as usual, WWE screwed up again. The Big Show and Kane, Authority members, eliminated like half the field, until it was down to just them and Reigns (and another guy, who I'll get to later). Reigns overpowered Show and Kane to eliminate them both, and voila, Reigns appears to have won the match. Show and Kane get back in and start beating up Reigns. But all of a sudden, THE ROCK shows up. I think this was WWE's way of trying to save the match if Reigns was going to get booed, but the crowd didn't really seem to care, and booed anyway. That's right...THEY BOOED THE ROCK. Rusev comes out of nowhere (he was never officially eliminated) and Reigns disposes of him quickly to win the match. Roman Reigns punches his ticket to Wrestlemania, and celebrates in the ring with The Rock (his real-life cousin, BTW).

To me, it's not that Daniel Bryan got eliminated, because I was expecting it to happen. It's that he got eliminated so damn quickly. If you wanted to keep him safe so soon after he comes back from injury, just give him a later spot! Let's pretend for a second that Ziggler and Bryan traded places in the Rumble match. Dolph would come in at #12, clash with a few guys, and then get eliminated by Bray Wyatt. The crowd would boo it, sure, but they'd still have their hero Bryan to look forward to. Bryan comes in at #30, and at least you can salvage the match up until the Reigns victory. After that...well, good luck.

Now, I'm not trying to come across as someone who hates Roman Reigns, because I don't. I think he's an okay wrestler, and has loads of potential to be a big star one day. The problem is with WWE's handling of the situation. They made Bryan and Ziggler look much too weak, and by having Bryan thrown out early, killed the match for the crowd to the point that they just didn't care anymore. You can't do that with a PPV match, especially the main event.

All that said, Lesnar vs. Reigns should be a halfway decent match. I just hope the WWE can find some way to appease the Bryan fans, or the crowd might just tear the building down come Wrestlemania.

They know Reigns ain't ready but they went with it anyway.
They brought the Rock back to try to salvage the shtstorm but it didn't work.
Bryan, Ziggler, and Ambrose got eliminated like fckn chumps and it felt like a big *** you to the fans.
Also, where the hell was Orton?!
I am salty with the Rumble result, I know Reigns was the best bet but Daniel Bryan didn't even last 10 minutes ffs.
They probably thought oh if we can him early then the audience won't revolt lol.
Then you have Big Show and Kane, these irrelevant turds(soz Kane ily but you gotta go) be in the final 4 of the Royal Rumble.
Booking-wise the whole Rumble was just sickening/maddening.
Vince Mcmahon says to the first law of communication is to know your audience and speak their language, well he is so out of touch and probably deaf too because as soon as the GOAT got eliminated it was all downhill from there.
All in all this wasn't Roman's year to win it, he's just not ready.
I'm excited to see how this carries out on Raw tomorrow hahaha.

But yeah the PPV wasn't a total loss I mean Rollins looked like a mega star out there with Cena and Lesnar, that's my boy.
One can only hope that he cashes in at WM.
Also BUBBA RAY DUDLEY HOLY HELL THAT WAS JUST EPIC.
I FLIPPED OUT MAN THAT WAS TOO GNARLY.

Last edited:
Notice Curtis Axel was never really eliminated from the match since he never entered the ring. therefore the unofficial winner of the Royal Rumble is Curtis Axel!

They know Reigns ain't ready but they went with it anyway.
They brought the Rock back to try to salvage the shtstorm but it didn't work.
Bryan, Ziggler, and Ambrose got eliminated like fckn chumps and it felt like a big *** you to the fans.
Also, where the hell was Orton?!
I am salty with the Rumble result, I know Reigns was the best bet but Daniel Bryan didn't even last 10 minutes ffs.
They probably thought oh if we can him early then the audience won't revolt lol.
Then you have Big Show and Kane, these irrelevant turds(soz Kane ily but you gotta go) be in the final 4 of the Royal Rumble.
Booking-wise the whole Rumble was just sickening/maddening.
Vince Mcmahon says to the first law of communication is to know your audience and speak their language, well he is so out of touch and probably deaf too because as soon as the GOAT got eliminated it was all downhill from there.
All in all this wasn't Roman's year to win it, he's just not ready.
I'm excited to see how this carries out on Raw tomorrow hahaha.

But yeah the PPV wasn't a total loss I mean Rollins looked like a mega star out there with Cena and Lesnar, that's my boy.
One can only hope that he cashes in at WM.
Also BUBBA RAY DUDLEY HOLY HELL THAT WAS JUST EPIC.
I FLIPPED OUT MAN THAT WAS TOO GNARLY.

I agree 100%.
I just don't understand their logic at all. I literally gasped when Daniel Bryan got eliminated. Whoever thought that was "best for business" should be fired.
Then Ambrose and Ziggler too... I was officially done. I almost threw something at the TV.

I love Reigns.. But got help him he needs acting lessons.. They should have left him in NXT for a couple more years to get more practice. Boy needs help and even The Rock couldn't unbury him.

I am surprised they didn't riot... The boo-ing was almost hilarious at the ends the moment Bryan went out the crowd was done..

I did love Rollins though! He finally got to probably shine without the security doing most the work. He was great and looked strong. I was happy with how that went.. So at least there was that.

Wait to see if they address their ****ups tonight.

Notice Curtis Axel was never really eliminated from the match since he never entered the ring. therefore the unofficial winner of the Royal Rumble is Curtis Axel!

That isn't a Bryan win, but it's a step in the right direction. :p

STAMFORD, Conn. – Due to the impending blizzard in the Northeast and statewide travel bans, WWE has postponed tonight’s live event in Hartford and cancelled tomorrow night’s live event in Boston; however, WWE will emanate live tonight at 8 p.m. ET from its studios in the Stamford world headquarters.

Ticket Information:

Hartford, Conn., XL Center: Tickets for tonight’s show in Hartford will be honored for a SmackDown event this Thursday, January 29 that will air live on Syfy.
Boston, Mass., TD Garden: Fans with tickets to tomorrow’s event in Boston will have the option of either exchanging tickets for an upcoming WWE event on Saturday, June 27 or obtaining a refund at point of purchase.

Granted I get to participate in tonight's Mario Kart stream now (woo-hoo) but I was really looking forward to the shtstorm man haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in b4 he comes out and interrupts Reigns victory promo and gets punched in the mouth :-//

dang.... no RAW tonight..... sad day.... looks like I'll be joining in MKM tonight as well

I hate that I can't watch until its all uploaded to youtube the day after events :l
now that I've read about everything that happened I'm probably going to be too disappointed to watch it...

OHHHH YEAHHHH!!!

still mad about the bella twins winning over paige at the rumble...

she should win everything because I love her

Last edited:
OHHHH YEAHHHH!!!

still mad about the bella twins winning over paige at the rumble...

she should win everything because I love her

Yeah Paige is hawt and probably the best diva on the roster.
But at the Rumble really Natty got beat and not Paige atleast that's how I looked at it haha.
But it was only a little tag match, I hope she's contending for the title at WM and wins it.

honestly best thing about the rumble for me was bubba ray's return like gd that was hype. looking forward to some more dudley boyzzz!!!

Back