• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which new SSB4 character would you cut?

Which one would you cut?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know, why are there so many Fire Emblem characters?

All my friends were all about Robin, saying they would add ~them~ from the start and I was so against it because Robin is an enigma... a completely customizable immersion character so that you can superimpose yourself into the fire emblem universe. Just because the default option is "Robin" with white hair and whatnot doesn't mean that it should be taken as canon and implemented into smash brothers.....

but there they are! and there they will stay...

Last edited:
I literally fangasmd the moment that Robin appeared!
At Lucina I was like "Yeah!" Awakening is getting recognition other than a stage :D
then Cpt. Falcon appeared and I was like "Awesome!" FALCON PAWWWNCH is returning!
and then... ROBIN IS CONFIRMED! I was on the bus at the time and let out a "YES!!" which earned me some odd stares...
Robin looks amazing and completely unique!
Cpt. Falcon is a veteran
Lucina... Lucina doesnt look all that different to Marth from her moveset shown so far and was completely blown out of the water the moment that Robin was announced! (imo)

Captain Falcon simply because I cannot stand him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

except captain falcon isn't new so idk

So Male Robin is the most wanted to be cut, and Female Robin is least wanted to be cut. Really?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind.

How can you people vote for Falcon? He's a Smash Lord, in 64 and Melee he was a top tier character, and in Brawl... he looks cool. The dude hails from F-Zero, and he has the Falcon Punch, Knee of Justice, Nipple Spike and Boots of Glory! And would you really feel safe if the power of the Falcon Punch wasn't at your side?

captain falcon isn't new

also none

no opinion on the fe characters and not captain falcon because I'm glad that fanbase can finally shut up about him

I still haven't been able to figure out why theres a second option for female robin hahaha

I'd definitely play as Femu with the same color hair as my main avatar from awakening rather than male though

I would cut Lucina out of the roster. Although she is a very likable character, the trailer proved she was an expy to Marth because she share too many movesets with him. There's too many Fire Emblem representatives taking the bulk of the character roster.

Also, what's wrong with Captain Falcon? I find him to be a perfectly fine character addition to the roster.

Robin seems to be an interesting character to play with. I'd rather have him instead of Chrom, simply because of his movesets.
I should note that Female Robin is in fact an alternate skin to the Male Robin, which is probably why nobody wanted her to be gone.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm surprised Captain Falcon is getting so much hate. Maybe if Nintendo didn't neglect F-Zero for so long, kids these days wouldn't be so ignorant of his awesomeness :/

I put Female robin, because shes the only one whos actually really not needed.
WE NEED CAPTAIN FALCON FOR THE SAKE OF THE INTERNET
Who is robin anyways?
Ive never played fire emblem...

Last edited:
Lucina reminds me too much of Marth, so I'd cut her out.
Well, I would take out any of the options aside from Captain Falcon, honestly. I'd prefer Roy returning to the series, but that's probably just because I mained him in Melee.

i voted lucina because she just looks like clone marth.

robin actually looks cool (and female robin is just a skin so they're the same character??? idk why you separated them).

never liked captain falcon but he's been in the game for a while so he may as well stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back