Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

Crystal: She barley has any posts and most of them are lacking in post quality.
^chill, no need for obsessive cursing.
I think most people in the thread knew it was a joke.
wtf is with the loss of so many blues?
Wrong Game, I think.
They still said their role tho.
Um we knew that was a vet role.

I'll be voting Cap today. The whole game I've been suspicious of her and it seems all our blues are gone so yeah.

I find it odd that you don't mention how I'm suspicious in this post, yet when you explained why you voted for sunshinetea a while ago you at least listed a reason, but not for me, why?
I'll be voting for SunshineTea. In addition of what others have said of her, when she's scum she usually is quiet trying to get off the radar..

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh well we kinda just said the same thing mew oops

^At least I've posted more substance half of your posts are rip or saying random ****. And tbh your being a hypocrite by bandwagoning on most lynches.

Sorry for my lack of posts everyone
When there's important discussion I'm usually asleep.
I'm going to post more often now though :)

Says this, never actually does.

And those posts I have about veteran roles may be short but I was showing something to mew. All the things that have been said about me, could be said about you in reverse. Anyways since, I'm probably about to be lynched I'd like to say that Alice, Capella and Sid are probably scum.

At this point I feel like it's a cross between Crystal and the team she mentioned, so it's time for me and the others who haven't voted to read the whole dern thread. I'll post my lynch vote and reason for it tomorrow. I'm hecka tired tonight because of this stupid math placement test.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the wait:

Forgive-me-GIF.gif

UGH i dont know. If we lynch c r y s t a l and they're not scum then we're totally screwed. I know for sure one of them is scum, but i just dont know which one ヽ(;▽;)ノ

^At least I've posted more substance half of your posts are rip or saying random ****. And tbh your being a hypocrite by bandwagoning on most lynches.

Says this, never actually does.

And those posts I have about veteran roles may be short but I was showing something to mew. All the things that have been said about me, could be said about you in reverse. Anyways since, I'm probably about to be lynched I'd like to say that Alice, Capella and Sid are probably scum.
^chill, no need for obsessive cursing.
Sorry had to do that :lemon:

And you're ignoring my question.

Vote for C r y s t a l because I think Capella is mainly just kept as a distraction to us, but is still town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voted*

Vote for C r y s t a l because I think Capella is mainly just kept as a distraction to us, but is still town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voted*

I'm a little suspicious of Sid, aside from his inactivity he seems pretty hot on criticizing you based on meta data. Kind of feels like a scummy attempt at forcing a town lynch.

3zzjoqZ.png
C r y s t a l began running through the test chambers away from her fellow Test Subjects, Mewmewmewm, Sid2125 and Capella. As they screached C r y s t a l's name throughout the chambers, begging for her blood, they could taste it in their mouths. They could be described as a pack of wild dogs.

As they cornered C r y s t a l in the corner of an unfamiliar room she screams...
"I'M ON YOUR SIDE, I'M NOT HER LOYAL SUBJECT, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!" she cries.
As C r y s t a l drops to the floor cupping her eyes as she cried and sobbed. As she looks up to her fate, that fate being death, she wiped the tears from her face, it stung as her face was sore from the crying and rubbing. All three of the other Test Subjects all looked at each other and grinned a devilish grin. As they stepped towards C r y s t a l a voice boomed through the room.

"Look at you all, you've not only destroyed all of your allies, you're about to disembowel another, you all make me sick." The voice cackled in disgust.

A shaddow appeared. That was the shadow of GLaDOS . Along side her were her loyal followers, Weighted Storage Cube and Anger Core.

All of the test subjects backed into a corner and cowered in fear. What would SHE do? Will she spare them? They forget, GLaDOS is heartless. No human left alive.
"What should we do with them?" Weighted Storage Cube pipes up.
"Lets... Rip their arms and legs from their torso and remove their organs for fun. Yeah.." muttered the Anger Core.
"No, you idiots, we need to have fun with this. ah! Thats it, I'll flood Aperture with Deadly Neurotoxin! That would be quite entertaining, to watch them suffocate and drip on to each inch of life they .. posses. HAHAH!" GLaDOS plots, evilly!

A large siren sounded and an automated voice can be heard.

"FACILITY PURGE, NEUROTOXIN FLOOD INITIATED, ALL PERSONNEL MUST LEAVE TO AVOID DEATH..."

"You three on the other hand have not been shown the emergency exits therefore will not be leaving. I look foreword to watching you slip away from reality and pay for all the sins of your past." she echoed.

C r y s t a l,Mewmewmewm,Sid2125 and Capella begin to panic and run around whilst Weighted Storage Cube and Anger Core sit back and enjoy the show.

Each Test Subject begins to choke and splutter, C r y s t a l looks at her hands and sees blood spots and starts to panic. Frantically she swallows whilst running but falls to the ground. Sid2125 and Capella look at C r y s t a l and look at their hands and panic also. Choking and Capella passes out from the pure shock. She then goes into shock and begins to fit. Nothing anyone did could help her, she then begins to vomit and choke. Within minutes she has vomited and bled so much that she ended up choking on her own bodily fluids and dying.

C r y s t a l and Sid2125 stare at her and begin to cry and beg GLaDOS, it was no use. There was no way they would survive. They stare into each others eyes, they both know what to do. They climb, as weak as they are to the highest point in the room, grip hands, wipe the tears from their eyes and jump...

A huge crack could be heard throughout the room. All that remained was a pool of blood and two bodies, forced to kill themselves to avoid the death they were heading for.

GLaDOS, Anger Core and Weighted Storage Cube look at the bodies and cackle.
"P Body and Atlas can clean this, mess up." GLaDOS states in a low tone.

C r y s t a l the Test Subject (Townie)
Sid2125 the Test Subject (Townie)
Capella the Test Subject (Townie)

Test Subject

Being out through your paces by GlaDOS and threatened with death if you do not comply, you are trying to escape as well as complete each test to the best of your ability. You help destroy GlaDOS and her followers. Your only weapon against attacks is your portals, use your voice to pass through them.

Mewmewmewm Wheatley (Miller)

Wheatley
Previously one of GlaDOS’s personality core but with free will, you appear to help Chell by reassuring her, although, when power and strength over controlling Aperture Laboratories, you quickly turn to the darker side. Even though you have changed your allegiance, GlaDOS will do anything to destroy you. When inspected, you return Anger Core (Mafia Goon)

Moron Glados (Godfather)

GlaDOS
Having the ability to control the whole facility, you force Test Subjects to undertake tests just for your amusement. Your followers fear your power but feel safe that you will not kill them with deadly neurotoxin if they stay loyal. When inspected you will return Test Subject.

Alice the Weighted Storage Cube (Role Blocker)

Weighted Storage Cube
You can block lasers and bullets. Let’s see what else you can block. Each night you can role block a player of your choice from performing their action if any. You cannot block the same player two nights in a row. Your target will be told if they are role blocked.

SuperPenguin the Anger Core (Mafia Goon)

Anger Core
Being 1% of GlaDOS, as her Anger Core, you are powerless and this makes you mad. You have your voice and vote to convince town. You can deliver KP each night on behalf of mafias’ group ability. Kill players during the night including fellow mafia members.

ACTIONS SCUM CHAT OBSERVERS

Last edited:
Back