• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

I am a little worried no body has voted yet, day ends in 1 hour and 40mins. A little reminder to those who didn't vote on Day 1, I will modkill if your vote isn't cast by 10:30pm my time.

I've voted for Capella because she has been inactive for most of this thread and didn't vote yesterday. And I have equal reason to vote for sunshine. It really sucks because we may lose some town to modkills.

Be more active when you sign up for these things guys.

I still think its capella after that whole Tina died after she suspected Capella thing.
it could be a coincidence, or not....

In newbie on the run scum tried to use that tactic and it back fired for them. I don't think scum would have tried it again, so it was probably just to get a good player out of the way.

Considering theres an hour left, i think i'm gonna go with Capella for now. They just seem to quiet this game and really haven't defended themselves. It just seems scummy to me. Also they really haven't been very active in this game, and they didn't even vote last time. They said they would post more but they really haven't.

I'll be voting for SunshineTea. In addition of what others have said of her, when she's scum she usually is quiet trying to get off the radar..

Bwahhh i'm not really sure about sunshine, so i'll look into that now. I feel like both of them kinda have equal reason to be lynched.

Capella: Voted for Tina for little no reason, is very inactive and typically only responds when pressured. Contributes nothing to town and usually posts with a single sentence.

Scum or town, I see little reason to keep Capella around.

Albeit, I'm really suspicious of Berrypop for using the Tina vote to push for her lynch.

Gotta leave to go somewhere like...right now so I'll keep my voteswitch short: changing to sunshine because she would probably have been modkilled anyways, and Capella has shown up. I do think Tina's death wasn't really related to her choice in voting for Capella tbh. I also don't want to mislynch somebody and then lose another player to a modkill. Also sunshine hasn't posted since yesterday morning and didn't vote yesterday so I'm pretty sure she'll be modkilled if we don't lynch her.

Well Capella is posting more at least, so i think imma change to sunshine since they haven't been on since the 16th.

Albeit, I'm really suspicious of Berrypop for using the Tina vote to push for her lynch.
!!! THX this is pretty much what I'm thinking. It's really hard to read them because they do bandwagon every single game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** it I'm going Berrypop.

There are two people currently up for modkill, I already extended day till 10:30PM, if they haven't posted by then, I will modkill.

Lookng at who has voted, we are going to lose Capella and Sunshinetea. the two people we have mostly voted for. but only because they didnt vote

MzYgcV8.png

"Hello Sunshinetea, you must complete test #183648. In order to do so, you must jump onto that plat form that is... wait for it, moving. Now, get on with the test before I die from.. wait, i don't die. Continue, this is like watching paint dry."

Sunshinetea hops onto the plat form and begins moving, surely this test was far too easy. She spoke too soon, halfway across, a fireball sets alight underneath her. In panic, Sunshinetea jumps to the centre of the platform and awaits the nearest place she can jump onto.

Relaxed, Sunshinetea sees the end of the test, but she begins to move lower and lower, confused to why, Sunshinetea looks, the plat form in lowering right into the fire pit. In panic, she looks around, the only way out would be to run and jump, thats her only chance.

"3... 2... 1... JUMP"

Sunshinetea runs and launches herself, only to catch the side of the stable platform. She is now dangling from it and the roaring fire is burning her feet and legs. With no upper body strength she is unable to pull her self up, as much as she tried, the heat causing her to sweat and her hands to lose grip, she drops.

Sunshinetea now plummeting to her death she sheds tears, they evaporate quickly from the heat.

Sunshinetea lands in the fire pit, screaming at the top of her lungs, her hair no more and her skin sliding off her bones into a liquid. She sequels from the pain but nothing can be done, she is dead within minutes and burnt to a crisp.

The fire is extinguished and all that's left is ash, and unrecognisable remembrance of Sunshinetea's existence in this world and facility.

A voice echo's...

"It's ok, nobody loves you anyway..."

Sunshinetea the Test Subject (Townie) felt a burning sensation but it was too late.

Test Subject
Being out through your paces by GlaDOS and threatened with death if you do not comply, you are trying to escape as well as complete each test to the best of your ability. You help destroy GlaDOS and her followers. Your only weapon against attacks is your portals, use your voice to pass through them.

Night will end at 11pm, Saturday 19th July, send in your night actions!

Last edited:
Back