• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

Crazy why the heck wouldn't you role claim when majority was close????

If anything this makes you look sus. Usually the people who pick up on little jokes like that and blame them saying that they're being suspicious are mafia. Sry 2 say but I'm fosing you hxc right now

"pick up on little jokes" is kind of a moot point because it was already said for everyone to read that it was a joke
am i blaming capella? no, i did not explicitly say that. i think it is kinda funny that capella was defensive about it rather than brushing it off as a joke. are they my prime suspect? no, not particularly. but i do feel like capella should get in here and say some more because having nothing more than a few defensive posts does not really look very good.

You know what, good <censored> riddance. Sorry Crazy but because of your lack of experience you served as a distraction to town, and would've continued to be one. I hope this doesn't stop you from playing future mafia games. (you should join newbie mafia). I'm pretty frustrated that a blue was lynched, so don't take this as a personal attack Crazy.

On 8floor, did I miss something? Why are you fosing him Jay?

"pick up on little jokes" is kind of a moot point because it was already said for everyone to read that it was a joke
am i blaming capella? no, i did not explicitly say that. i think it is kinda funny that capella was defensive about it rather than brushing it off as a joke. are they my prime suspect? no, not particularly. but i do feel like capella should get in here and say some more because having nothing more than a few defensive posts does not really look very good.
It wasn't a defense it was supposed to be a joke back.

Ok guys I am unable to update the count down as of now seeing as I am on my phone.

Night will end at 11pm bst/gmt

5 and a half hours make sure all actions are in to either me or oath2order

well i guess i missed that you were joking back ._____.
man do i feel dumb right now

Joking and mafia don't always go well together.

Earlier a few people were talking about lynching Crystal, then everyone switched to Capella. Am I missing something or is it due to the inactivity? Crystal was only saved because everyone started to jump on Crazy... In the middle of writing this I was asked to go to the store so when I get back I'll add more to this.

Hopefully i'll be back in time to post more before the night ends, I'm about to leave for a 3.5 hour drive. (so I should be on in time to)
just wanted to say that.
~am on mobile~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Joking and mafia don't always go well together.

Earlier a few people were talking about lynching Crystal, then everyone switched to Capella. Am I missing something or is it due to the inactivity? Crystal was only saved because everyone started to jump on Crazy... In the middle of writing this I was asked to go to the store so when I get back I'll add more to this.

I think I started the lynch count towards C R Y S TA L? I just know that she likes to play a really reserved bare minimum post type of game and she hadn't posted on the day 1 post at all therefore I was inclined to believe she was going to be inactive in the early game. TBH I probably would've stuck with her had Crazy-Gamer claimed veteran inthread...

Yes, WHy wouldnt crazy tell us?
She even said "Its not like my role is important anyways.""
That was her, right?

There isn't much point in discussing this much further. She made a stupid move, sure, but what's done is done. Let's not dwell on it much.

4GNpJCP.png

When Cave Johnson died, and not having any family to inherit his vast fortune, Caroline was placed in charge of the facility and its staff members. She found it would be easier to merge her mind with GLaDOS, so she had Apertures greatest minds work their hardest on what she wished for. If she merged with GLaDOS, she would have more control over Aperture and be able to keep a close eye on the facility.

The date came when Caroline was to become Artificial Intelligence. The scientists placed a headset on to Caroline's head and connected it to the some what placid GLaDOS.

The switch was flicked and a loud noise rang.

Part way through GLaDOS twitched and started yelling!

Caroline sits up right and sparks flash out of the head set.

"YOU'RE NOT COMING IN, STAY OUT" GLaDOS screams!

Caroline, blood drips from Caroline's nose and eyes. As she was not concious she was unable to panic and try to call for help. GLaDOS had stay quiet in the hopes of destroying Caroline.

At full power, blood is spurting from every place it could possibly come from, ears, nose, mouth, eyes and various places. Caroline's brain was frying and no one was there to stop it. A huge power surge happened and Caroline exploded. GLaDOS stayed quiet, secretly ecstatic about what had happened. Blood, guts and flesh splattered around the room. There were no words for what had happened.

Back in Aperture Testing Facilities.

"Hello Tina, you must complete test #102 by using the propulsion gel . Remember, the propulsion gel makes you go very fast, so be careful" says GLaDOS in a sinister tone.

Tina beginss the test, after spilling the propulsion gel on the floor space, she whizzes along it. Although, they placed it incorrectly, they fly across the room, of which is still under construction and they glide at maximum speed into a spiked object. Tina now impaled through the stomach, Tina is writhing in pain, but she attempts to pull herself off.
"GLaDOS, HELP, I'M HURT!"
*Switch" The lights flick off.
Feeling alone, Tina tried to push off the spike, until she is finally free. Tina lands on the floor, already losing so much blood, she lies there in agony and a puddle of blood forms. Tina slips into shock from the blood loss and pain and reaches out for something. Tina lies there, lifeless in a pool of her own blood. A not to their left, written in blood.
"Why?"
Although, no one would ever read it. It was enveloped by blood in minutes.

Princess the Detective (Caroline) fried to help herself.
Tina the Test Subject (Townie) whizzed to her doom.

Caroline
Being Cave Johnson’s second in command and then placed in charge of the facility, you are the eye in the sky. You see all that happens throughout Aperture with all of the cameras hidden in the test chambers and facility grounds. You PM the hosts each night to discover the role of another player of your choice.

Test Subject
Being out through your paces by GlaDOS and threatened with death if you do not comply, you are trying to escape as well as complete each test to the best of your ability. You help destroy GlaDOS and her followers. Your only weapon against attacks is your portals, use your voice to pass through them.

Day 2 Starts and will end 11pm Friday 18th July

Last edited:
Jesus christ. Are you serious?

The detective? I just... GUYS. We're getting bumrushed so hard.

Back