Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

0. Kayla <3

At+first+I+had+no+idea+that+there+was+a+_b4819e63e772e527e75075b7f731e3bd.jpg

Day 1

mi5QHL0.png

In a dark room, a small light flickered. That small light being a candle on top of a cake, Sat in front of the cake was a Companion Cube waiting for the Natty it was assigned to.

Their Natty appeared with tears in their eyes. As the Natty enters the room they look at the cake and wipe tears from their eyes. They blow the candle out and apologise in a soft tone. The Natty picks up their faithful Companion Cube and walked to another room.
As they enter the room the Natty presses a button and slowly walked towards a lip up circle.

?I?m so very sorry? It?s not my fault, I? I don?t want to do it? They made me??
The Natty took a deep breath and launched the Companion Cube down into the Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator.
As the Companion Cube plummeted to its death, the Natty fled in flood of tears whilst a cackle echoed through the room and down into the incinerator.
The incinerators door close and the Companion Cube is all alone.
Once it landed, its metal casing melting away, the pain work bubbling and dribbling.

Minutes later, the Companion Cube explodes due to the heat, they were no more.

Natty then proceeded on to the next test.

?Natty , you must finish the test in 30 seconds. If you don?t, then I?ll kill you? Kill you with laughter? Yes... Laughter??
Natty enters the test chamber. A camera rotates to view Natty . It is the final test chamber of the day so Natty decides to point the portal gun at the camera and it falls to the ground. Natty forgot to move out of the way and the camera plunges on the top of Natty head and cracks it open. The injury was terrible, but nothing compared to the aftermath. The force Natty hit the ground completely smashed their head and they died instantly. A voice echoes.
?Achievement unlocked: Camera shy, well done, Natty !?

Tsundere the Weighted Companion Cube (Doctor) exploded until they were no more.

Weighted Companion Cube
Dubbed a test subjects faithful companion, you will do anything to protect the people closest to you. If you protect Chell or Doug Rattman your save will be used before their second life. You cannot protect a player twice in a row and you can protect yourself. You PM the host each night the name of the player you wish to protect. Doctor(s) ARE told if the protection is successful, and that the victim is NOT told that they are protected

Natty the Test Subject (Townie) died a smashing death.

Test Subject
Being out through your paces by GlaDOS and threatened with death if you do not comply, you are trying to escape as well as complete each test to the best of your ability. You help destroy GlaDOS and her followers. Your only weapon against attacks is your portals, use your voice to pass through them.

Day 1 starts now and will end 11pm Wednesday 16th July.

Last edited:
4th ****ing time as a doctor. 4th time. im done. i hate this role so much. if im a doctor again i'll cry tbh
why did i even die
i suck
thanks mafia
or whoever killed me idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

o ya can i get obs

Tbh, I was thinking that Natty was suspicious and I was actually going to push for her to get lynched today...Surprised she was killed instead.

Well, looks like SP and Aerious must be mafia.

RIP Natty and Tsundere. Hate losing a blue on night 0, even if Tsundere hates the role...
I can't tell if you're serious or not. Did you not even read the thread? SP and I were salty and I'm honestly baffled that we're still alive.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. Did you not even read the thread? SP and I were salty and I'm honestly baffled that we're still alive.

How does that clear you in any way?

Since when are salty players primary targets?

of course I read the thread :'l the meaty text is my favorite part of the game.

I was only joking, but now that it's Day 1 and the game has ~started~ I'm definitely trying to find out how y'all play in this specific game compared to the games I've played/observed and to keep the saltfest to a minimum.

Back