Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

I am vanilla green townie. I'm voting now for NikkiNikki. I need to think through how The Sk only death impacts us. We have to lynch Mafia because we have no night kills. We NEEDto lynch Mafia today.

Mahous I see you. Please post and vote so you don't get modkilled

- - - Post Merge - - -

Go ahead and roleclaim Puppy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Puppy please go and placeholder vote now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want no modkills

Puppy, I'm using the same information that town has. I'm not infallible nor are you. But thank you. Now I have to go pull posts up on you. The reason Mafia hasn't killed me yet is because I'm a lowly Green vanilla townie. I have no powers but my my really annoying voice. My post count is 152. Puppy yours is 34. I will be back after I pull all your posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw The only Mafia member I really went after was 8floor and they kept disappearing due to time differences and then was modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you are going to die Puppy, why haven't you presented your case against BerryPop now ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Puppy, I also see that you voted for the same players to lynch that I did. Sweet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your timing Puppy, your timing.. I need to go now. I'll be back at the beginning of day.

First of all, we are in the same team m8 or so i though
Second of all, like I have said before the fabori thing was something I called out because i found it odd on the kills for day 2 and I ask everyone's thoughts about it and it seemed logical that he was Sk imo. and ALSO who was the one pushing the lynch vote to go on already so day could end? If I recall we had about 10 hours on the time I posted on that farobi mini case, everyone had time to give out there thoughts and say something, but no.

ok, im going to say this right now in case i die
town, do not place your complete trust in mantis
isnt it odd how he is probably the most outspoken in town, yet he is still alive
?
^^^ this Mantis your are the most out spoke player on here and you are still alive. In the mafia games i have played these type of payers die first because mafia would tend to kill them. Either way you could be mafia playing the card as pro town. Also Puppy was the first to call out scum so he's 100% townie.

Fairy Godmother the timer says 2 days on the Op for the next day period. Is it wrong?

- - - Post Merge - - -

First of all, we are in the same team m8 or so i though
Second of all, like I have said before the fabori thing was something I called out because i found it odd on the kills for day 2 and I ask everyone's thoughts about it and it seemed logical that he was Sk imo. and ALSO who was the one pushing the lynch vote to go on already so day could end? If I recall we had about 10 hours on the time I posted on that farobi mini case, everyone had time to give out there thoughts and say something, but no.

^^^ this Mantis your are the most out spoke player on here and you are still alive. In the mafia games i have played these type of payers die first because mafia would tend to kill them. Either way you could be mafia playing the card as pro town. Also Puppy was the first to call out scum so he's 100% townie.

1. It was plurality vote so there was No early Day.
2. The players that post the most tend to be the most experienced players which is You!
3. According to you then , town should have inspected me very quickly Where are the det. actions inspecting me day 1 or day 2.. I'm still alive. I'm betting you weren't inspected because you were a replacement.

What are you talking about? being on the same team as 8 floor or so you thought

By the way NikkiNikki I noticed that you didn't bother to answer my questions. You just latched on to Puppy's post? So NikkiNikki please tell me how Puppy's plan would work since according to you, you are both town and I'm naughty scum. Let's go ahead and role claim everybody. What's your roleclaim Puppy and NikkiNikki? MMMM... As I see it we have 6 town and 2 mafia. If we can hit mafia with a lynch , we are going to win.

Mahous I see you there still. Please placeholder vote. The time clock has been changed to a 24 hour day.

Fairy Godmother the timer says 2 days on the Op for the next day period. Is it wrong?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. It was plurality vote so there was No early Day.
2. The players that post the most tend to be the most experienced players which is You!
3. According to you then , town should have inspected me very quickly Where are the det. actions inspecting me day 1 or day 2.. I'm still alive. I'm betting you weren't inspected because you were a replacement.

What are you talking about? being on the same team as 8 floor or so you thought

EXCUSE ME I SAID YOU NOT 8FLOOR, do not switch around my words.
Has the DT ever inspected you? the DT can inspect me and I am not afraid of it because you know why because I HAVE GREEN BLOOD. Oh so the player who "tend" to post the most are experienced players? well judging your post counts you are the one who has the most, so from what you're saying you are an experience player too? since your are the one who "posts the most". You seem to want to get rid of me so badly and calling me scum because i am an "experience player". That doesn't make me scum tbh.

By the way NikkiNikki I noticed that you didn't bother to answer my questions. You just latched on to Puppy's post? So NikkiNikki please tell me how Puppy's plan would work since according to you, you are both town and I'm naughty scum. Let's go ahead and role claim everybody. What's your roleclaim Puppy and NikkiNikki? MMMM... As I see it we have 6 town and 2 mafia. If we can hit mafia with a lynch , we are going to win.

Mahous I see you there still. Please placeholder vote. The time clock has been changed to a 24 hour day.

Um, No I'm afraid Puppy is not 100% townie. Pickle shouldn't have gotten carried away and did that lovely Incredibly long post callling me scummy. Oh wait is that Mafia trying to get me lynched because I'm town?!!

( im not sure what a placeholder is )

sorry i keep this in a tab and do other things, well good thiing we got the sk but mantis your now accusing ( or still) nikki of being scum.. because? ( i dont remember )

Um, No I'm afraid Puppy is not 100% townie. Pickle shouldn't have gotten carried away and did that lovely Incredibly long post callling me scummy. Oh wait is that Mafia trying to get me lynched because I'm town?!!

So you are saying mafia just kill their own player? because why would they do that?MMMMMM from what you are saying is that puppy is mafia who found scum first? and now you are pointing the fingers at him? I know hes 100% town, show me your case that shows that he is not town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Puppy's plan is basically what you are asking a mass role claim only puppy wants is the mason pair role claim because there only one of them

ok, wow. i literally got a mafia member lynched. no one else was pushing for a pickle lynch. i even tried to get you all back on track when it looked like you and gnoixaim were about to change to Capella.

and my plan would work because if amelia claimed and there were no counter claims, then we have someone we wont have to worry about being scum. if there were a counter claim, then one of the "amelias" would definitely be scum, and we could decide that on our own. if there were even more counter claims (which would be really dumb), then even better, more scum for us to catch, because only scum would counter claim.........

Gnoixam was town and Capella was inactive. I'll look at your post tomorrow.

NO ROLE CLAIMS TODAY. TOWN WE CAN WIN. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS LYNCH MAFIA TODAY!

- - - Post Merge - - -

No time to read. Sorry NikkiNikki . You said m8. I thought you meant 8floor. no idea what m8 means

- - - Post Merge - - -

EXCUSE ME I SAID YOU NOT 8FLOOR, do not switch around my words.
Has the DT ever inspected you? the DT can inspect me and I am not afraid of it because you know why because I HAVE GREEN BLOOD. Oh so the player who "tend" to post the most are experienced players? well judging your post counts you are the one who has the most, so from what you're saying you are an experience player too? since your are the one who "posts the most". You seem to want to get rid of me so badly and calling me scum because i am an "experience player". That doesn't make me scum tbh.

No I played 1 game, 1 Sp game where we all ended the game day 1 by roleclaiming and 1/2 of Frozen as a replacement ( Had a migraine).NikkiNikki we can get into this tomorrow . I don't have time now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mahous and tinytaylor placeholder vote now. I see you. When I get more feedback from the Serial killer than the town there's a big problem. Town you need to start posting now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No time to read. Sorry NikkiNikki . You said m8. I thought you meant 8floor. no idea what m8 means

- - - Post Merge - - -

No I played 1 game, 1 Sp game where we all ended the game day 1 by roleclaiming and 1/2 of Frozen as a replacement ( Had a migraine).NikkiNikki we can get into this tomorrow . I don't have time now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mahous and tinytaylor placeholder vote now. I see you. When I get more feedback from the Serial killer than the town there's a big problem. Town you need to start posting now.
Did you not see my post? im not sure what placeholder is and im sorry that i dont, someone atleast reply to me about it, thank you.

No idea but I saw tinytaylor lurking this morning. I think the tag showed up this morning. Well night for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not a problem . I don't like the yellow either.
No that wasn't me lol, I was wondering the same thing this morning. Just catching up before camp.

lmao. Remember this NikkiNikki.. you volunteered to coach this game. You are the best! Make sure to lynch NikkiNikki. She's scum.
Mantis you seem extremely confident in this, I'm going to review Nikki/Kris's posts in a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Literally as soon as I got home I started reading, i haven't even showered ew
I'm not one to get modkilled but I'll post my placeholder for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mah - a place holder is a temporary vote until your mind is made up. (Usually for yourself)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see what you're saying mantis, we do need some ph votes (just incase)

No that wasn't me lol, I was wondering the same thing this morning. Just catching up before camp.

Mantis you seem extremely confident in this, I'm going to review Nikki/Kris's posts in a bit.

Literally as soon as I got home I started reading, i haven't even showered ew
I'm not one to get modkilled but I'll post my placeholder for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mah - a place holder is a temporary vote until your mind is made up. (Usually for yourself)
oh, thank you. :)

Tinytaylor I know you didn't do the Waffles tag. More showed up when you weren't online. Mahou you need to vote so you don't get modkilled. You can always change it. We have 5 town and 2 mafia left . We can win.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BerryPop go placeholder vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, wow. i literally got a mafia member lynched. no one else was pushing for a pickle lynch. i even tried to get you all back on track when it looked like you and gnoixaim were about to change to Capella.

and my plan would work because if amelia claimed and there were no counter claims, then we have someone we wont have to worry about being scum. if there were a counter claim, then one of the "amelias" would definitely be scum, and we could decide that on our own. if there were even more counter claims (which would be really dumb), then even better, more scum for us to catch, because only scum would counter claim.........

By the time we inspected all the possible counter claims the game would be way over. That's only one green role. Puppy why didn't you placeholder vote?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is the deal. I'm tired ..tired of posting , tired of trying to get players to post and tired of trying to get players to vote. I was tired when Scummy Pickle called me out and even more tired now. Town there's 5 of us. You need to start working as a team because scum sure is. Scum has managed to kill gnoixam and Waffles. They were both players that really tried to play to win. I promised I wouldn't quit but goddammit town I need help. You need to vote and post or we are doomed.

So waffles was the serial killer...
that was unexpected
but how did mafia know?

They don't lol, (unless there's some sort of mafia cop role I don't know about) it was a lucky guess for them. Also yes guys please vote, we need you if we wanna win this. Also I believe they're setting ban times for modkills

prayingmantis10 said:
By the time we inspected all the possible counter claims the game would be way over. That's only one green role. Puppy why didn't you placeholder vote?

i didnt vote yet because the day just started jesus christ. you are being very dramatic.
and i wasnt saying we had to have them all inspected. i said we could decide for ourselves who is scum and who is not. why would we even get that many counter claims anyway? so amelia should just claim really.

also, you were more vocal than both gnoixaim and waffles, but here you are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

prayingmantis10 said:
Go ahead and roleclaim Puppy.
prayingmantis10 said:
Let's go ahead and role claim everybody. What's your roleclaim Puppy and NikkiNikki?
prayingmantis10 said:
i think youre slipping or something because????
im going to go ahead and put my "placeholder" in now

wait till tomorrow? Oh so that there is less hours for day time and everyone rushed and lynch me? no, you say you don't have "time", ,but you were still posting and telling everyone at the beginning to role claim then changed your mind and told everyone to not role claim? Matis what are you trying to do? Is this the way you believe town will win? because you are so confident of me being scum under what evidence? all you were saying is that I am an experience player and like I have said that doesn't make me scum. I have said countless times that I have green blood in me, and idk why you don't believe puppy is town. Like helllooo why would mafia push a lynch onto their own member?

Back