• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

but i have a question berry... you still seem scum to me, for this reason.. mantis kept accusing you of being scum and wanting to lynch you, you did keep defending, but when day 5 came, mantis was killed. That seems a little sus to me you know? If i dont see any other sus today, i might need to vote for you berry.

leave it to us, mantis !
alright i was roleblocked, but we know what to do anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait, town roleblocker, who did you block?

(im on my ipod so bolding and coloring would take a while)
I blocked BerryPop like Mantis said. Who did you investigate?

I was role locked to, so if you and I were role blocked, neither of us are the roleblocker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, yesterday mahou voted for mantis yesterday. It would either be him or Taylor, because me and puppy's werenroleblocked. And I think tiny so the town roleblocker
I've already outted myself as town roleblocker lol. Yes I blocked you.

Rip Mantis you were truely great. (Totes nominating you) Anyway this means that BerryPop, Puppy and I are the only clears. Tonight we must lynch either Mah or HoneyPrince. I'm going to be looking at their posts so find evidence for who we should lynch tonight. Remember we MUST VOTE we really can't afford a modkill. And if we mislynch tonight I will roleblock the other person and we got this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kidding, actually I'm sure Maho is mafia. They didn't counter claim the Captain Amelia claim or any of the blues.

I blocked BerryPop like Mantis said. Who did you investigate?

I've already outted myself as town roleblocker lol. Yes I blocked you.

Rip Mantis you were truely great. (Totes nominating you) Anyway this means that BerryPop, Puppy and I are the only clears. Tonight we must lynch either Mah or HoneyPrince. I'm going to be looking at their posts so find evidence for who we should lynch tonight. Remember we MUST VOTE we really can't afford a modkill. And if we mislynch tonight I will roleblock the other person and we got this.
why honeyprince? they seem good enough, as i am too? I dont know i never really seemed sus of them.

It's over Mah lol, last night I roleblocked Berry yet the kill for Mantis still went through. Puppy and I are the uncounter claimed blues. HoneyPrince is the uncounter-claimed Captain Amelia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lets make waffles proud :,)

The only person who hasnt clamed is mahou
whats your role, mahou?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah hes mafia

Sorry but if that's what you claim you're the only one fit to be mafia since there is really only one rs leg sailor aka Berry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The 5 possible roles:
Detective, Town Roleblocker, Captain Amelia, Rs Sailor and Mafia Roleblocker.

Sorry but if that's what you claim you're the only one fit to be mafia since there is really only one rs leg sailor aka Berry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The 5 possible roles:
Detective, Town Roleblocker, Captain Amelia, Rs Sailor and Mafia Roleblocker.
How do you know that? Even if people claim they could be lying about who they are? Someone could also be lying about being roleblocked too? Anyway, not all roles are in the game too, i guess it differs between games.

How do you know that? Even if people claim they could be lying about who they are? Someone could also be lying about being roleblocked too? Anyway, not all roles are in the game too, i guess it differs between games.

Well there were no counter claims. And I noticed you voted for me, are you saying you don't believe my roleclaim? If so Berry and I couldn't possibly be working together this is a no PM game and there's only one mafia member left. Who do you have suspicions for? ٩꒰。•◡•。꒱۶

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought this thread disappeared but it was stickied at a really weird time like day 5 wut?

End Game

The ship hit a bump on it's way to Monstressor Spaceport. Scroop fell overboard and was eaten by a space whale.

mahoushoujo27 aka. Scroop was lynched.

THE RLS LEGACY CREW WINS.
Congrats to the surviving town players: BerryPop, puppy, tinytaylor, and honeyprince!

Action List ? Observers Chat ? Mason Chat ? Mafia Chat
Sharing your coach QT link is optional.

gj town

you will see why i didnt post when nikki accused me in obs.

OMG NIGHT 3 I KNEW IT DANG U NIKKI
PS: That was obvious tho

Tinytaylor whyyyy?!!?!? if i didn't rbed I would have killed Mashou and Nikki that time omg I will coach the newbie IV if tina will host the game :p

Back