• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

o sorry i didn't mean to come across like that i just ended up putting wtf. i'm just so confused by what you mean by fluffly lmao

Oh well the next day shift should be really interesting. Then we will actually have something to go on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fluffy is not a mafia term. I just think of it like cotton candy. There are a lot of words(spun sugar) but most of it is air. It's day one. It's a fluffy day. we are all just taking shots in the dark.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for you BerryPop, I still don't know why they started a lynch on you..

Its because i was inactive here but active on portal.
I put my time zone in my signature so they know that im asleep at 3 in the morning when they are posting.
it was really slow here yesterday, so i went to portal to see what was happening and got really in to it because no one really posted here until 11:00pm yesterday.
That's why they started it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ive been looking at earlier posts, everyone was getting my name wrong XD

man been waking up every day past noon. good mooooorning.

a lot of things happened. seems like the vote is no longer going to be swayed.

berrypop, no one is going to go "easy" on you, we are all trying to win here. c:

PrayingMantis, are you still suspicious of 8floor? You pointed the finger at them early on in the game for contradicting things they've said in earlier games, and said this
8floor I've seen your playstyle in several Mafia games.. I'm telling you now that I'm putting you up for lynch so defend yourself.
but you quickly changed your vote to LittleBeary.

8floor, I'm definitely not calling you out, just curious why PrayingMantis changed his mind so quickly.

aight, well, i am headed out for a while so if praying mantis has anything to say about me, any response from me will be delayed.

Needing two replacements for this game now. If you would like to play, please PM me ASAP!

( wow i need to be more active im really sorry)
So, i read about maybe 15 pages, and people thinking im scum because im not active enough? Im not sure i remember much of the reason they want me to be lynched.

WHAT
OH NO
GREAT
NOW IM PANICING
PLS DONT DO IT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PANICKING*
STUPID TYPOS

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know, i may not have been checking up on this thread because of the fact that they played this movie WAY too many times on disney channel when i was little.
But seriously, we need to post more often!
This really isn't an excuse, but anyway I get you're a new

11 am was only an hour ago, (well, on the forums time) and why would VillageDweller not be posting guys?
Did they forget?
Or are they mafia?
Not defending VD in anyway (or trying to insult you) but this post really don't say anything if that makes sense. Just because someone hasn't posted in an hour doesn't make them maf haha.

Needing two replacements for this game now. If you would like to play, please PM me ASAP!

Alright so we have beary dropping aswell as someone else? I'm curious to see who will be the replacements.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I guess I'll be leaving my vote for littlebeary? I'm skeptical of the whole VD Mah thing but I'll have to read into it more another day.

( wow i need to be more active im really sorry)
So, i read about maybe 15 pages, and people thinking im scum because im not active enough? Im not sure i remember much of the reason they want me to be lynched.
You haven't really posted much and are somewhat beating around the bush when asked to state your opinions.

This really isn't an excuse, but anyway I get you're a new

Not defending VD in anyway (or trying to insult you) but this post really don't say anything if that makes sense. Just because someone hasn't posted in an hour doesn't make them maf haha.

Alright so we have beary dropping aswell as someone else? I'm curious to see who will be the replacements.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I guess I'll be leaving my vote for littlebeary? I'm skeptical of the whole VD Mah thing but I'll have to read into it more another day.

What does VD mean>

You haven't really posted much and are somewhat beating around the bush when asked to state your opinions.
this

i wouldnt be against a mahou lynch for day 2 unless something better comes up or they convince me otherwise

Oh? Where was that? I was kinda skimming the posts, but my opinions on who i think suspicious? Hm, im still really bad at this, i see beary being lynched because of being replaced.. and people say berrypop, so maybe them, i should probably go back and read again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i ment read more into it? I guess.

I was skeptical of the VD and Mah thing where VD was defending mah for being a newbie but I went under VD's posts and didnt see the convo? Was that not VD defending Mah? (Exc. that small paragraph)

PrayingMantis, are you still suspicious of 8floor? You pointed the finger at them early on in the game for contradicting things they've said in earlier games, and said this

but you quickly changed your vote to LittleBeary.

8floor, I'm definitely not calling you out, just curious why PrayingMantis changed his mind so quickly.

I still want to continue the conversation with 8floor but our schedules are conflicting and I want to do it when we are both online. That way the responses have less chance to be scripted. I won't be on again until Thursday 7 a.m. Eastern time. Sorry

Oh? Where was that? I was kinda skimming the posts, but my opinions on who i think suspicious? Hm, im still really bad at this, i see beary being lynched because of being replaced.. and people say berrypop, so maybe them, i should probably go back and read again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i ment read more into it? I guess.

You didn't vote. I think you just got modkilled.

Night 1

Zoff—a pink, slug-like alien—stands at the bottom of the docks. He bares a laser gun, set to stun, that he aims at the forehead of a teenage boy.

“Wow…" Jim says. He doesn't even notice Zoff aiming his weapon at him.

“It's a beaut, right?” Dr Doppler says. “The RLS Legacy will be perfect for our mission.”

Jim’s eyes bulge. “This is the ship you commissioned?”

“Only the best!” Dr Doppler says.

On board, a creature who appears to be more rock than man greets them. He bows double, introducing himself as Mr Arrow. He leads the way to a cabin below deck.

“The captain wishes to have a word with you,” Mr Arrow says.

“Oh, this will be about that… thing.” Dr Doppler turns around, looking to see if anyone can possibly hear their conversation. He catches sight of a girl with a mop at the end of the corridor, but she quickly averts her gaze.

The cabin is luxuriously decorated - more so than one would expect from a ship. Sat on a chair that better resembles a throne, a feline creature stretches her arms out above her head before standing to meet her guests.

“Dr Doppler, I assume?” she says. “I am Amelia.”

“A pleasure to meet you Captain,” Dr Doppler says. He bows, and then forces Jim to as well.

Jim just offers a wave. “Hey.”

Captain Amelia, not one to waste time, fast approaches the pair. “I hear you have the map?”

Dr Doppler swings his rucksack down from his shoulder. From inside he retrieves a golden orb. He handles it as if it’s made of glass, fragile, and passes it to her.

“Be very careful with it,” he tells her.

She swipes it from his grasp and begins to push buttons. At once a map of the universe projects around the room in neon green. She gasps - but so does someone else.

At once, the party of four turn around. The girl with the mop stares in awe at the 3D map. Then she realises the eyes on her. She turns around and dashes out of the door. The group follow after.

She’s too far away for them to catch up. They run as fast they can, but she’s much faster. Jim pauses at a railing, leaning over to see if there’s a way he can swing down. Then he sees the girl again, running down the ramp and onto land.

Zoff fires a shot at the girl. She dissolves in a haze of green.

Then a giant salt shaker falls out of the sky and begins to slowly dissolve Zoff.

LittleBeary the RLS Legacy Sailor has died.

oath2order aka. Zoff was modkilled for editing.*

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 1 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Thursday 17th July.

Mahoushoujo27 has been spared. In future, those who abstain from voting will be modkilled. If you know you cannot be on time when day is due to end please remember to vote before you go to bed / school / work / etc. Thank you.

I still need a replacement for this game.

* in case it's not obvious, no, oath2order is not a player in this game. But this is what happens if you edit a post in this thread. You have been warned.

Last edited:
Back