• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

mental illnesses?

I have Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression and Anxiety. I don't want to go into much detail about it, but its tough living with this.

I have Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression and Anxiety. I don't want to go into much detail about it, but its tough living with this.

I have borderline traits as well, not full BPD, but yea, it's very hard. I'm sorry--if you want to talk, PM me :)

Goes for me as well firefly, I also have borderline personality disorder.

*awkwardly shuffles around*
I'm very antisocial, but that may be because I'm on the autism spectrum. I don't seek socialization.
This also may be because the chemical that makes me nonsocial in my brain is very high. ( I read books yo )

My parents think they can diagnose me with depression, kind of annoyed by it but oh well.

*awkwardly shuffles around*
I'm very antisocial, but that may be because I'm on the autism spectrum. I don't seek socialization.
This also may be because the chemical that makes me nonsocial in my brain is very high. ( I read books yo )

well, you're certainly not anti-social on here--besides, being anti-social is only a bad thing when you feel like it is. :) Just be you! and try to be happy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My parents think they can diagnose me with depression, kind of annoyed by it but oh well.

Parents think they know everything because they made you xD lol

My parents invited a psychologist to our house many years ago, without telling me about it. Man, I was pissed at them. Good thing was though with the psychologist around, I could freely yell at my parents.

Parents are just...parents.

My parents invited a psychologist to our house many years ago, without telling me about it. Man, I was pissed at them. Good thing was though with the psychologist around, I could freely yell at my parents.

Parents are just...parents.
wow haha, I'd be pissed too to be honest. I couldn't see my parents doing that but they have their own weird ways of doing stuff. my dad especially, he's been urging me to take a different kind of drug but I won't get too much into odd ways.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have anxiety and ADD
I have anxiety too so let me know if you're ever in need of someone to talk over it with.

wow haha, I'd be pissed too to be honest. I couldn't see my parents doing that but they have their own weird ways of doing stuff. my dad especially, he's been urging me to take a different kind of drug but I won't get too much into odd ways.

Yeah, I guess thats what you can take out of it. It really tests your ability and drive to keep your own life in your own hands. You are the one who knows what your feeling and what helps you and what doesn`t. Even when it comes from a good heart, it is not Always helpful when people start butting in.

Assburgers(Does it count as a mental illness?), ADD and major depressive disorder. I also have started getting anxiety attacks, so I got that going for me.

Last edited:
Zoloft didn't do much for me, either. To be fair, I couldn't take very high doses because I had negative side effects at those higher dosages...I prefer Prozac and Luvox.

yea i used to be on prozac but then they changed me over to zoloft and i don't even take it anymore, i need lithium to balance out my bipolar episodes but i've lost interest in my illnesses and medication. it's so tedious now i don't even care

yea i used to be on prozac but then they changed me over to zoloft and i don't even take it anymore, i need lithium to balance out my bipolar episodes but i've lost interest in my illnesses and medication. it's so tedious now i don't even care

Does that mean you can deal with it without the medication? Because if it is worse this way, you might not be giving up on your medication, but maybe on your own wellbeing. That would be a shame.

Assburgers(Does it count as a mental illness?), ADD and major depressive disorder. I also have started getting anxiety attacks, so I got that going for me.

Pleaaaase don't spell it like that. >->
It's insulting to a fellow Aspergian.

Pleaaaase don't spell it like that. >->
It's insulting to a fellow Assburgerian.
FTFY

Don't have any I can think of and haven't been diagnosed with any. When I was a lot younger I had some anger management issues, but surprisingly these days I'm a lot more calm and quiet.

Back