find a friend!

Name: Jake
Sexual Orientation: homosexual
Relationship Status: single
Favorite Books: i am not a reader but if i had to pick either trivia/mystery books
Favorite Games: pokemon/zelda/monster hunter
Favorite Movies: musicals
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: kelly clarkson
Favorite TV Shows: glee and desperate housewives
Interesting facts about yourself: i have swag, i was once a model, i am v kind
Favorite New Leaf Villager: ricky!!!
Type of person I would like to be friends with: boys who are nice and hot
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: just pls dont be ignorant and have an open mind

(if u wanna be friends pls PM me with a selfie of u attached)

still lookin for some homies

i don't identify with any gender
That isn't a valid option. You're either male or female, whether you want to be or not. Acting as if gender is a social construct is just silly.

Last edited:
That isn't a valid option. You're either male or female, whether you want to be or not. Acting as if gender is a social construct is just silly.

Why are you so bothered about how they identify themselves? It's not your problem.

Name: Javier Antonio Mora III
Sexual Orientation: Straight with a dash of homoerotic tendencies
Relationship Status: What's it to you?
Favorite Books: I'm not much of a reader.
Favorite Games: I've been a Nintendo baby forever but I got mad love for Kingdom Hearts.
Favorite Movies: Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Her, Stand By Me, SuperBad, This Is The End, The Wedding Singer, Wreck-It Ralph, The Shawshank Redemption, Edward Scissorhands, and Mewtwo Strikes Back.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: The holy trinity consisting of: The Strokes, Vampire Weekend, and Arctic Monkeys. Also got mad love for Avenged Sevenfold!
Favorite TV Shows: Regular Show, American Dad, Awkward, Gravity Falls, Arrested Development, Wrasslin'. mostly
Interesting facts about yourself: I have a nice collection of flannels
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Javiously BOB
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Anyone who's not a grumpy gretchen or a snob 24/7
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: The latter part of my last answer.

:D

Name: Diana
Sexual Orientation:straight
Relationship Status:
Favorite Books:gone series
Favorite Games:acnl
Favorite Movies:nah
Favorite Band or Musical Artist:Ariana grande beyonce rihanna tyga
Favorite TV Shows:nah
Interesting facts about yourself:I love singing
Favorite New Leaf Villager:fauna
Type of person I would like to be friends with:
Type of person I would not like to be friends with:

Last edited:
Name: betty {pretty obvious}
Sexual Orientation: straight
Favorite Books: The Fault In Our Stars, Divergent. Idk I don't read much.
Favorite Games: Animal Crossing [omg no way?!], The Sims, some action games, but not all
Favorite Movies: The Fault In Our Stars [hipster, please], Maleficent, Earth To Echo, Divergent. lol I like modern day movies.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: You can't make me choose. I like upbeat music that makes you wanna dance. I like pop, dub step, and electronica mostly.
Favorite TV Shows: Pretty Little Liars, Chasing Life, Switched at Birth, Spongebob, The Amazing World of Gumball, The whole Total Drama series. lol I like a mix of tv shows.
Favorite Anime: Had to add this in. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (my first anime), Clannad, and Ghost Hunt
Interesting facts about yourself: I feel like I'm in my own little world. I forgot about my friends in real life to remember the ones on the internet. haha that sounds weird but I'm a very different person on the internet than in the real world.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Dizzy has had a place in my heart since City Folk. He was in my first town [I still have it] in City Folk called 'LaLa Land' That was my first animal crossing town ever.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: someone funny, sarcastic, outgoing, awkward [lol we could be awkward buddies]
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: someone rude, always inappropriate, and boring.

i haven't checked this thread in a while :p bumping this

Last edited:
Name: sabrina~
Sexual orientation: straight
Relationship status: single
Favorite Books: lots of manga, warrior cat series (kiddish i know), edgar allen poe books, mystery novels.
Fav games: the walking dead, the last of us, beyond 2 souls, the wolf among us, pokemon, Persona!!!!, Ace Attorney
Fav Movies: any studio ghibli film, (cant think of any atm)
Fav band/ music artist: GD, Tablo, Akmu, B1A4, Infinite, Arashi, Epik High, Big Bang, APink
Fav Tv shows: Adventure time! Pokemon, regular show, the walking dead, house, criminal minds, csi, the mentalist.
Interesting facts? Got none really i'm kinda an otaku? Bleh dunno i like drawing?
Fav New Leaf Villager: Gladys
Type of person i would like to be friends with: all kinds, especially those that like anime :D
Type of blah blah not to be friends with: uhm jerks, and immature kids

I read manga and warrior cat books(They're not kiddish they're pretty violent but they're good xP ) I luv studio ghibli! I have the cat returns, Spirited away, and Princess Monoke dvds(oh man, I really want my neighbor totoro)~~ the last of us is so fun :3
Biggest Otaku ever tbh. Obsessed with SNK xP My room is covered in anime. I like drawing as well, but I'm not too good at it xP

Why are you so bothered about how they identify themselves? It's not your problem.
Why did you bold your post? To add emphasis or emotion? That's cute. Never said it was my problem, just find it hilarious how some people can't simply answer the question instead of trying to be special snowflakes.

Please refrain from making further responses to the gender discussion - it's a topic that has the potential to get out of hand very quickly. This thread is about finding friends, not making enemies. :)

I would be your friend but we already are friends!!!

Favorite Books: i am not a reader but if i had to pick either trivia/mystery books
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: just pls dont be ignorant and have an open mind

I am still looking!!!

I'm a bit reluctant about this, but here I go.

Name: Jameson
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Relationship Status: Single, not looking for anyone right now.
Favorite Books: Not an avid reader, but art books and National Geographic magazines are great viewing pleasure.
Favorite Games: Touhou Project (Pretty much almost all the games), Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Platinum, Mogeko's games, and an assortment of iPhone apps.
Favorite Movies: I'm not a movie person.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
Favorite TV Shows: Old Disney Channel shows (Mostly for the cheese)
Interesting facts about yourself: I have soft hands and my favorite color is chartreuse.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Probably Coco or Genji.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Anyone who is pretty reasonable but not completely stoic.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: "Do as I say but not as I do" types and the typical list of racists, homophobes, plus others.

Last edited:

hello i am still looking for my soul mate

Alright, why not. I'm gonna be destroyed though :(

Name: Julie
Sexual Orientation: Pretty straight.
Relationship Status: Uhhhh... in long-distance relationship with a guy. For about three years now. Only heard from him twice. :[
Favorite Books: Good question. I'd say any type of books that are about a sort of alternate reality post-apocalypse sorta deal? Like The Giver and Hunger Games but less overrated.
Favorite Games: ACNL obviously, though I grow in and out of it at times. I think I'm going to like MK7, which I got two days ago for my birthday. As far as PC games, I'd rather not say because who cares, heh. :lemon:
Favorite Movies: Psssh. I don't do movies. Too much sex, too much subliminal, too much crap.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Mmm, I change a lot on that topic. My preference is a punk-rock sorta sound. Currently getting obsessed with The Story So Far and Rise Against. Maybe Clutch if I ever learn to get over that voice.
Favorite TV Shows: Nope. Same deal as movies.
Interesting facts about yourself: I'm a Christian. Please don't kill me. I promise I'm less judgmental than most you see around. I'd never hate anyone for anything. Also, I like to write and draw, and sometimes I sing, but I feel like I just get worse at it as time goes by.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Don't really have a distinct one, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Melba. C'mon, she's cute.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Someone who's got tolerance. Someone who isn't uptight and serious all the time, but can be when the time calls. Someone who will listen. Someone capable of understanding. Someone who can take a joke. Someone who doesn't act like they're entitled to everything.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Pretty much the opposites of the above.

I wouldn't quite say I'm still looking, but can I just ask if I sound mean or not?

Reposting, still looking :)

Name: Jessica
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: In a Relationship
Favorite Books: Harry Potter series, Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series
Favorite Games: AC (duh), Pac Man, Borderlands, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Pokemon (Red, Blue and Yellow)
Favorite Movies: Serenity
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Alice Cooper
Favorite TV Shows: Firefly, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Rome, Justified
Interesting facts about yourself: I love cats
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Ankha (because she's a cat and I love Ancient Egyptian stuff)
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Anyone with similar interests
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Anyone under age 16 I guess

Name: Jordan
Sexual Orientation: doesnt matter
Relationship Status: in a relationship
Favorite Books: harry potter, nge manga series, hatchet, maria holic manga series, deadman wonderland manga series. probably a lot more
Favorite Games: acnl, yume nikki, pokemon soul silver, not a lot of others. i don't play many games.
Favorite Movies: end of evangelion, the call, uh.. a lot of others i cant remember atm.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Dir En Grey, The Cure, Sneaker Pimps, DyE, Crystal Castles,
Favorite TV Shows: a whole lot of anime
Interesting facts about yourself: i draw
Favorite New Leaf Villager: monique....
Type of person I would like to be friends with: anyone with similar interests really
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: idk

Last edited:

still looking for friends~~

Back