Name: pachi
Sexual Orientation: no
[Relationship Status: single
Favorite Books: Battle Royale
Favorite Games: Clock Tower, Fallout 3, Persona 4
Favorite Movies: Battle Royale
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Imogen Heap, The Noisettes
Favorite TV Shows: oitnb if that counts
Interesting facts about yourself: I'm 5'2 and you could probably beat me up no problem
Favorite New Leaf Villager: midge
Type of person I would like to be friends with: people who are patient and understanding and yeah
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: racists, homophobes, transphobes, ableist people etc

All you have to know about me in the end, really, is that my greatest love is The Lego Movie. If you even remotely appreciate that movie in the slightest, we'll be best friends.

tumblr_n0pgiuIbdv1sexrjko2_400.gif

I only work in black and sometimes very ,very dark grey.

Name: Sergio
Sexual Orientation: Still working on that
Relationship Status: Single-ish maybe (?) not sure
Favorite Books: The inheritance cycle, Harry potter books, Hunger Games books.
Favorite Games: Dont do this to me D: Zelda probably.
Favorite Movies: Mamma Mia! Les Miserables, Sweeney Todd...
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Against me, Dethklok, Jukebox the Ghost
Favorite TV Shows: Hannibal, Supernatural, Steven Universe, Adventure Time
Interesting facts about yourself: I love playing/composing music and reading. I grow attached to people really fast.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Rolf or Marshal idk
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Nice, tolerant people basically.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Homophobic/racist people. please dont.

Name: Courtney
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single-Pringle
Favorite Books: DIVERENT SERIES.
Favorite Games: Animal Crossing-New leaf, Zelda (any, zelda=life), Mario Kart and Super Mario Bros, THE SIMS, Goat Sim, Scribblenauts Unlimited...you get the point, imma geek.
Favorite Movies: Divergent <3333
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Christina Grimmie and Shakira
Favorite TV Shows: Spongebob :p, The Walking Dead...I don't watch TV that much.
Interesting facts about yourself: Im a total gamer girl. I LOVE animals and I'm wanting to be a vet later in life. You will pretty much always find me listening to music and using my ipad, laptop or ds. That's my life, need I explain more?
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Derwin BUT I reeaallyy want Merengue <3
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Funny, kind, gamer, likes food. Hahaha

:lemon:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Reenhard
Sexual Orientation: fartsexuall
Relationship Status: Fart
Favorite Books: fart
Favorite Games: The Fart game
Favorite Movies: Fart the movie
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Fart musical
Favorite TV Shows: Fart show
Interesting facts about yourself: Im not gassy
Favorite New Leaf Villager: myself
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Someone who farts
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Who dosent fart

Name: Amber or as friends call me Aki or Saph
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite Books: Anything by Sherrilyn Kenyon and the Eragon series. Plus many more that I'm to lazy to list xD
Favorite Games: The Pok?mon Series. Legend of Zelda Series. And the Mario Series. Pretty much anything from Nintendo and Square Enix.
Favorite Movies: The Avengers, The Pok?mon movies, Rise of The Guardians, hence my signature, How to Train Your Dragon 1 and 2. Plus many more.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Ana Johnsson, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet.
Favorite TV Shows: Pok?mon, yes I am a huge PokeNerd, Witches of East End, Dominon, Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist.
Interesting facts about yourself: I can imitate a lot of Pok?mon voices, Only the Pok?mon though. I can do an okay Stitch impression.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: So far I would have to say my favorite character would be. Jacques.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Any person who just likes to talk about random things, Who loves anime and other cartoons. Pretty much anyone really~
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Well as long as they are nice and aren't to judgmental to the point where their opinions could hurt me. I'm fine. ^_^

All these people refusing to state something as simple as their gender.

I only work in black and sometimes very ,very dark grey.

lol. <3 Lego Batman FTW haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Amber or as friends call me Aki or Saph
Favorite Books: Anything by Sherrilyn Kenyon and the Eragon series. Plus many more that I'm to lazy to list xD
Favorite Games: The Pok?mon Series. Legend of Zelda Series. And the Mario Series. Pretty much anything from Nintendo and Square Enix.
Favorite Movies: The Avengers, The Pok?mon movies, Rise of The Guardians, hence my signature, How to Train Your Dragon 1 and 2. Plus many more.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Ana Johnsson, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet.
Favorite TV Shows: Pok?mon, yes I am a huge PokeNerd, Witches of East End, Dominon, Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist.
Interesting facts about yourself: I can imitate a lot of Pok?mon voices, Only the Pok?mon though. I can do an okay Stitch impression.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: So far I would have to say my favorite character would be. Jacques.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Any person who just likes to talk about random things, Who loves anime and other cartoons. Pretty much anyone really~
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Well as long as they are nice and aren't to judgmental to the point where their opinions could hurt me. I'm fine. ^_^

HI :D Your taste in life is compatible with mine! Let us be geeks together XD lol

Name: Matt
Favorite Books: The Lord of the Rings I guess, haven't been reading much at the moment.
Favorite Games: Monster Hunter, Counter Strike, FIFA, The Legend of Zelda
Favorite Movies: A couple Studio Ghibli movies, don't watch too many movies.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: M4SONIC
Favorite TV Shows: American Horror Story, Breaking Bad, Seinfeld, Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note, King of the Hill, Hell's Kitchen
Interesting facts about yourself: I do photography and I'm learning Japanese.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Bob
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Fun, down to earth, have a good sense of humour, feel comfortable talking about pretty much anything.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Ignorant, childish, narcissistic, depressing, closed-minded

Last edited:
Name: Drew (Full Name: Andrew)
Sexual Orientation: IDK, Curious?
Relationship Status: single
Favorite Books: Hunger Games, "Drums, Girls and Dangerous pie" and Goosebump series
Favorite Games: Animal Crossing series, Super Smash bros series, resident Evil series, Mario Kart Series, Soul Calibur Series and Pok?mon Series
Favorite Movies: Saw series, Spider Man series, Final Destination series, Freaky Friday and High School Musical 1,2 and 3
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: The Fray, Linkin Park, John Legend, Usher, Beyonc?, Demi Lovato and Justin Timberlake
Favorite TV Shows: Walking Dead, Teen Wolf, Charmed, Grey's Anatomy, Witches of East End, The Real World, The Challenge and Family Guy
Interesting facts about yourself: I cant stand Bright settings and rooms, I like Dark Places and the Night is my favorite time of the day.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Fauna
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Open Minded, Sincere, Relatable and self-less
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Bullies, Selfish, Jealous and spiteful

Hello there I see you like Walking Dead I too like Walking Dead seen 3 seasons so far haven't found where to watch Season 4 yet. I also love Pok?mon and I also see you like Witches of East End, So do I~ Dark places and night time are also my favorites~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heck, I've got time for this...

Name: Steven
Sexual Orientation: Straight as an arrow
Relationship Status: Single (and still searching for someone... :( )
Favorite Books: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Hobbit
Favorite Games: Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing
Favorite Movies: Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Avengers
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Guns 'N' Roses
Favorite TV Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway, Agents of SHIELD, The Walking Dead
Interesting facts about yourself: I was in the National Spelling Bee when I was younger, I have a degree in Biology, and I can't whistle.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Rosie! :D
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Fun, honest, and just generally...friendly :)
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Distrustful, uncaring, and rude

Hi there it seems we have a few things in common. I love Walking Dead, Pok?mon, Mario, Zelda, I love Jurassic Park and The Avengers. I would like it if we could chat sometime? ^_^

Hello there I see you like Walking Dead I too like Walking Dead seen 3 seasons so far haven't found where to watch Season 4 yet. I also love Pok?mon and I also see you like Witches of East End, So do I~ Dark places and night time are also my favorites~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there it seems we have a few things in common. I love Walking Dead, Pok?mon, Mario, Zelda, I love Jurassic Park and The Avengers. I would like it if we could chat sometime? ^_^

OMG. I can't believe I forgot Mario and Jurassic Park/Avengers on mine xD I love those too! but we're already friends haha -- I'll VM you :p

OMG. I can't believe I forgot Mario and Jurassic Park/Avengers on mine xD I love those too! but we're already friends haha -- I'll VM you :p

Sounds lovely~ And I actually had quoted another person on this thread~ ^_^ Sorry for any confusion. ehehe

Name: aren
Sexual Orientation: pansexual
Relationship Status: aromantic dont touch me
Favorite Books: i like comics have u ever read punk rock jesus
Favorite Games: animal crossing spyro pokman the world ends with you(holla) idk a lot of games???? play tf2 with me my only friend is a 10 year old that im p sure got his computer taken away haha
Favorite Movies: the outsiders the great gatsby(the fancy 1 ofc) 13/13/13
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: pixies
Favorite TV Shows: idk i dont watch tv
Interesting facts about yourself: im a baby
Favorite New Leaf Villager: SCOOT
Type of person I would like to be friends with: cool cats
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: memes and *******s

Name: Dolchie
Sexual Orientation: Polysexual/Polyromantic
Relationship Status: Taken
Favorite Books: Vampire Academy Series, Hush Hush Series, Bloodlines Series, and lots of Manga
Favorite Games: Pokemon, The last of Us, Metal Gear, Mass Effect, Borderlands, ect.
Favorite Movies: Phantom of the Opera, Stand By Me, Spirited Away, Pacific Rim
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Adam Hurst
Favorite TV Shows: Vampire Dairies, Teen Wolf, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Regular Show, Hannibal
Interesting facts about yourself: I like Anime/Manga/Dramas, Webcomics, Dress Up Games, and Cosplay
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Marshall
Type of person I would like to be friends with: All kinds of people
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: I can literally not dislike you, try me.

Name: sabrina~
Sexual orientation: straight
Relationship status: single
Favorite Books: lots of manga, warrior cat series (kiddish i know), edgar allen poe books, mystery novels.
Fav games: the walking dead, the last of us, beyond 2 souls, the wolf among us, pokemon, Persona!!!!, Ace Attorney
Fav Movies: any studio ghibli film, (cant think of any atm)
Fav band/ music artist: GD, Tablo, Akmu, B1A4, Infinite, Arashi, Epik High, Big Bang, APink
Fav Tv shows: Adventure time! Pokemon, regular show, the walking dead, house, criminal minds, csi, the mentalist.
Interesting facts? Got none really i'm kinda an otaku? Bleh dunno i like drawing?
Fav New Leaf Villager: Gladys
Type of person i would like to be friends with: all kinds, especially those that like anime :D
Type of blah blah not to be friends with: uhm jerks, and immature kids

Name: sabrina~
Sexual orientation: straight
Relationship status: single
Favorite Books: lots of manga, warrior cat series (kiddish i know), edgar allen poe books, mystery novels.
Fav games: the walking dead, the last of us, beyond 2 souls, the wolf among us, pokemon, Persona!!!!, Ace Attorney
Fav Movies: any studio ghibli film, (cant think of any atm)
Fav band/ music artist: GD, Tablo, Akmu, B1A4, Infinite, Arashi, Epik High, Big Bang, APink
Fav Tv shows: Adventure time! Pokemon, regular show, the walking dead, house, criminal minds, csi, the mentalist.
Interesting facts? Got none really i'm kinda an otaku? Bleh dunno i like drawing?
Fav New Leaf Villager: Gladys
Type of person i would like to be friends with: all kinds, especially those that like anime :D
Type of blah blah not to be friends with: uhm jerks, and immature kids

woah we have a lo in common!

Back