December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
WonderKTagWallGraphic3.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome to my gallery. This is where I post avatars, signatures, banners, and wallpapers I've made in photo shop CC. These can be requested avatars and signatures I've done for other users on this forum in my Avatar and Signature GFX shop, ordered banners and wallpapers in my Wallpaper and Banner GFX Shop, or ones I've made for myself. The works you will see in my gallery are of the up-most highest quality. So please, do look around in my gallery. Any type of criticism and/or feedback on any of my works is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Let's start off my gallery by posting several pieces I've previously made:

Requested by BerryPop
RosalinaAVA2.png

Requested by Bird
SoraFlow.png

Requested by Twinrova
Celcia.png

Requested by Minties
Cirno.png

Requested by Felix
2dih6hu.png

Banner I did for SmashCamp 2014
StrangersWithCandyBanner.png

Last edited:
Looking fantastic *two thumbs up*:D

Edit- whoops I apologize if you didn't want any posts yet.

Last edited:
oh are we allowed to post now???
tumblr_n63xlu2Fpx1qhjx1bo1_r1_1280.png

i have made my mark. ok
<3333

Yeah, you're allowed to post now. Just needed to reply right under my title page but you have to wait 1/2 an hour or else you get a post merge. Thanks for the... mark? Cute none the less.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're allowed to post now. Just needed to reply right under my title page but you have to wait 1/2 an hour or else you get a post merge. Thanks for the... mark? Cute none the less.

i sits on ur thread
i look forward to seeing more~ <333

This is an old piece. I put Advance Wars sprites into a stock image and made it into a WWII scenario.

Last edited:
Advance Wars! I haven't played that in ages. Do I still have my copy? That scene looks cool.

It is a cool scene. Here's the original stock I used:

1429684_f82ce40b.jpg

Compare to:
Advance-Wars-WWII-German-B.png

Last edited:
Well, you sure did change the scene a lot. Also, I noticed that Skirmish is on almost every single piece of your old works. Was that an old alias you went by?

Yes. It was my username on a Nintendo forum I used to go to. I've changed that alias a long time ago, though.

Evan.png

That's your most recent request I've done for you. I tried liquefying the top of the tag. Thinking about working on a new style using the liquify tool.

Last edited:
Yeah, I already have it. Thanks again. As for the new style, maybe you should go for it. It looks pretty nice. ((sorry if I say that a lot. I feel like I have a limited vocabulary or I don't know what other adjective to use))

Yeah, I already have it. Thanks again. As for the new style, maybe you should go for it. It looks pretty nice. ((sorry if I say that a lot. I feel like I have a limited vocabulary or I don't know what other adjective to use))

I am planning on making it a new style. Will have to practice a lot with it, though. It's a hard tool to use.

man i couldnt do like
a line
in photoshop
let alone all this fancy pants stuff idk how you guys do it

Last edited:
Back