• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Awkward Dog's Art Corner

Shirohibiki

it's a beautiful bikini bottom day!
Bells
Switch
6336-4978-9772
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Lantern
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cherry (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
tumblr_n80z5oLTuY1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

Stream Link (NSFW)
Tumblr (NSFW) // DeviantArt // FurAffinity (NSFW)

Hey guys! I figured that posting art in my shop thread that wasn't related to said shop was a bit silly, so I decided to make a thread for just posting pictures I draw. I probably won't post everything, and I doubt anyone cares lmfao, but whatever!

This thread can and will have some NSFW art in it, everything will be in a spoiler with a label so if you do not want to see it you do not have to.

tumblr_ogmc6vzRcN1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_omu8wckfVx1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_olvbmyRxK71qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_n8h4yjKMem1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

A medic had to help stitch her up.
I'll slowly post more as I slowly draw, I guess. I know, it's really not very exciting, heh. Thanks for looking!

Commissions are closed until further notice.

Last edited:
Well, then. Ill be lurking around often here. I love seeing your doodles.

Well, then. Ill be lurking around often here. I love seeing your doodles.

pshpshpsh/// u//3//u youre too sweet stop that///

i feel bad that i only had one thing to offer but i literally have posted everything else that wasnt gorey vent art here in my other threads lmao

pshpshpsh/// u//3//u youre too sweet stop that///

i feel bad that i only had one thing to offer but i literally have posted everything else that wasnt gorey vent art here in my other threads lmao

Psh, you're too sweet.

Don't worry too much about that. Im sure you'll accumulate many pieces over time.

lovely art, you have a very unique style! keep up the good work!

Hello. Is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes. I can see it in your smile.

/ / gently caresses new thread /

ahhh thank you guys ;A;
GET OFF OF MY LAWN BUN -shakes cane at u-
yall are too sweet to me <333
ugh gotta fix the tumblr link to direct it to my art tag

Looking forward to seeing your art! and your banner is really cute <33

bbbb thank you <3 i fool people into thinking i color, they click the spoiler, THEYRE SORELY DISAPPOINTED HUAHU HAHUHUAH

Back