The Awkward Dog's Art Corner

Huh, I posted in here earlier but your post showing your latest NSFW art was removed along with my reply??

Huh, I posted in here earlier but your post showing your latest NSFW art was removed along with my reply??

Probably because of the art.. NSFW art usually isn't allowed on TBT.

too bad i was asleep, i would've liked to see said reply -_-

Probably because of the art.. NSFW art usually isn't allowed on TBT.

It was spoilered with a warning saying it's NSFW, that's allowed.

hyogo is correct, and what i have been told in the past. im guessing someone reported me. i have posted a ton of things, never outright hardcore stuff, and its always been fine. i love it when rules randomly change/people are told one thing by one person and another thing by someone else

Last edited:
I said your booby game is too f'ing strong \o/

thank you very much my dear, i appreciate it <3333 its a shame because i actually liked that one rofl oh well, its still on my other art sites

wow it's been a year since i've posted here that's a little awkward. UM HI i was just dropping by to check on things and figured i might as well toss up some art i've done recently lmao. i haven't had time to draw much since i got a new job, but yeah

lately i've been super into spongebob, and i've developed a human AU for it. that's most of what i draw these days haha (also because i suck at drawing their real forms). the original designs aren't by me -- info and credit for everything is here (though i'm sure literally No One cares rofl). and yes i'm a weirdo i know, you don't have to tell me twice

tumblr_ogmc6vzRcN1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_oe5cyiy26G1qhjx1bo1_r3_1280.png

tumblr_omu8wckfVx1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_olvbmyRxK71qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_om2pp8RNHj1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_ohup9hQ8hv1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_ohup9hQ8hv1qhjx1bo2_1280.png

tumblr_ohup9hQ8hv1qhjx1bo3_1280.png

tumblr_ohup9hQ8hv1qhjx1bo4_1280.png

sorry there's a lot lol. i currently have like 300 WIPs that i haven't been able to get to, and will hopefully finish soon. :/ this has been a dumb art dump by nikki, who loves you all and is sorry for not coming around that much!!

wow it's been a year since i've posted here that's a little awkward. UM HI i was just dropping by to check on things and figured i might as well toss up some art i've done recently lmao. i haven't had time to draw much since i got a new job, but yeah

lately i've been super into spongebob, and i've developed a human AU for it. that's most of what i draw these days haha (also because i suck at drawing their real forms). the original designs aren't by me -- info and credit for everything is here (though i'm sure literally No One cares rofl). and yes i'm a weirdo i know, you don't have to tell me twice

tumblr_ogmc6vzRcN1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_oe5cyiy26G1qhjx1bo1_r3_1280.png

tumblr_omu8wckfVx1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_olvbmyRxK71qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_om2pp8RNHj1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_ohup9hQ8hv1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_ohup9hQ8hv1qhjx1bo2_1280.png

tumblr_ohup9hQ8hv1qhjx1bo3_1280.png

tumblr_ohup9hQ8hv1qhjx1bo4_1280.png

sorry there's a lot lol. i currently have like 300 WIPs that i haven't been able to get to, and will hopefully finish soon. :/ this has been a dumb art dump by nikki, who loves you all and is sorry for not coming around that much!!

Omg shiro I love this!

Back