Do you have any regrets in game?

Dork

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Togepi Easter Egg
Blue Balloon
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)

I'm pretty sure all of us have stuff we kinda regret in game.
Like placement, names, move outs or whatever o:
It can be in any of the AC games

Last edited:
I regret the placement of my campsite. I just put it somewhere I would walk and notice each day, rather than in an area that is fitting for a campsite. I can deal with it though. :) My town name is also pretty lame (didn't put much thought or care into it :D). Neither of these things are bad enough that I want to reset, though!

I regret putting my coffee shop right in the middle of my map, it's in the way and I hardly ever use it.

I regret a few things, mostly my town's name and my mayor's gender :'<... but I already have all of my dreamies, so no going back!

I definitely regret where I put my campsite and cafe. My town layout is ok I suppose, considering that I took the first map I found and didn't even think about layout.

I regret my town name. It was a street I lived on in San Francisco for two year, but now that I'm moving to Iowa...haha, oh well. I regret my police station placement as well and for some reason Alice and Ruby decided to set up their houses right next to it.

Honestly not many in my new town because this is my second time resetting I knew what to avoid (I made sure that my town layout was perfect and to reset to get villagers to move where I want them too). But before I had so many regrets in my old town, like my layout was completely terrible. I ran all the time because I didn't know that it would deteriorate the grass. My pathways were all over the place because the villagers would move into crazy spots, I had one villager completely ruin my pathway by moving right in front of my house.

Last edited:
I regret picking the police station with Copper (the metal tin) when I later revised my town into a nature theme where a wooden shack would look better. I still prefer Copper over Booker though. v.v)

I regret my town name. It was a street I lived on in San Francisco for two year, but now that I'm moving to Iowa...haha, oh well. I regret my police station placement as well and for some reason Alice and Ruby decided to set up their houses right next to it.

I think Sutter is a sweet town name for some reason. :)

I regret the way I just designed stuff, IT'S SOOO ARGH.
And I just hate my overall map. ;-;

Idk but I don't wanna reset cause I've worked sooo hard.
And it doesn't bother me enough but argh.

I really regret where I put the mayor's house and the police station. The placement seems so random compared to everything else in the town :(

i regret TT'ing. not because i lost any villagers or anything, I just wish I'd played through the game normally. I don't know, I feel greedy about it for some reason and it really makes me feel bad.

Back