Bubble Tea (Boba tea)

I love it! There are some now without tapioca but with favored popping pearls instead. I like both.

I like bubble tea! I actually drank a coffee flavored one several days ago. Also, I've never tried popping boba tea; I think I've only tried the regular kind. I'd love to try it sometime, though!

I've grown to like milk tea now but for some reason I hate the tapioca/grass jelly. I always feel sick when I eat it. When I go with friends I take it without the balls.. then again I don't really like solids in my drink unless it's like lychee or something.

I'm seriously addicted to Boba! I also never heard of it until I moved to the Bay Area. In Berkeley, it's the equivalent of getting a coffee with a friend. Sweet and tasty!
I'm also digging the fact that you can now determine the amount of sweetness in the tea you're ordering. Helps me cut down on the amount of sugar I'm taking in.

Also, baby pearls are some of my favorite. Not so much popping pearls, though :/
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

i've never had bubble tea but i've always kinda wanted to try it.

actually, question: if i don't like tea, do you think i'd like bubble tea?

Yes I love it :D My favorite is Honey Boba, since they make the boba taste like honey and their milk teas are tasty.

Back