• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying art for my friend and I ♪

Awesome, I'd be happy to send them your way. Would you mind just shooting me a PM to remind me? I'm about to go to bed and I don't want to forget. As for payment...I would say anywhere upwards of 750k, if that's okay? >>;

Awesome, I'd be happy to send them your way. Would you mind just shooting me a PM to remind me? I'm about to go to bed and I don't want to forget. As for payment...I would say anywhere upwards of 750k, if that's okay? >>;

How's 1 mil? :D and no problem haha I'm tired as well lol Do you think you could make the background just white too? It's alright if not though!

Umm I'll draw them then you can pay what you want (tbt or in game bells, whatever is best for you!)

xD I'm up to drawing for you again. :'D
I guess that's why you wanted me to draw the personas awhile back. For your friend right?
That's really sweet of you. (^.^)v
I'll be drawing Froggie and Lolli, and maybe even the twinsies again. (they were cute)

xD I'm up to drawing for you again. :'D
I guess that's why you wanted me to draw the personas awhile back. For your friend right?
That's really sweet of you. (^.^)v
I'll be drawing Froggie and Lolli, and maybe even the twinsies again. (they were cute)

Ah sure ^^ How much would you want? I'm trying to save up in tbt bells so I'd prefer not to spend them :B

1EnwtUZ.png

Back